Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
lol... I was planning to run at the track after I finished upgrading my fuel system, but then I blew up my motor before I could. Wanted to run it once on 9bs with everything set up for bigger turbos, and then run again to see the difference the turbos would make. Going to have to skip that step now though. :(

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
don't know was running fine before I installed new lifters/plugs/wires... then out of no where after I turned it on #6 decided to have no more compression. :eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Been meaning too, just haven't got around to it. I'm pretty sure I'm in the 11s right now. I know last summer I was mid 12s on 13ts running just a little over a bar. Now I'm up to 1.5 bar on evo 16gs and it's way faster so I estimate mid to lower 11s. Maybe break into the 10s on race gas with the boost up at 1.8 - 1.9 bar.

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been meaning too, just haven't got around to it. I'm pretty sure I'm in the 11s right now. I know last summer I was mid 12s on 13ts running just a little over a bar. Now I'm up to 1.5 bar on evo 16gs and it's way faster so I estimate mid to lower 11s. Maybe break into the 10s on race gas with the boost up at 1.8 - 1.9 bar.
nice joe...i've started seriously considering going 16Gs with my next car...i forbid myself from anything not TD04, but my arm been twisting a lot after scouring the entire forum...still at least a year off before i go above BPU+, but ya know...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts