Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
God I love having the internet at work dont you? anyways I'm in the Detroit, MI area and am planning on moving to the Tampa area to better my career as a computer network administrator. Any of you guys that live around there lemme know your info so we can get together in the future and maybe have our own florida 3si gathering.
Mike
92 R/T in the process of a turbo change over soon

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Mike! I'm here in Orlando and I know there're a few peoples on this board are living around here, some of them are in Tampa bay also. Welcome to the"Summer" State.
Don 94 3000GT/Pearl White.

M

·
0 Posts
Don, do you guys ever get together down there? I just came home from a 10 day vacation down there and I saw not alot but quite a few 3000GT/Stealths.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Hey Mike, welcome to FL!! I also live in Orlando. We have not gotten together yet but we need to. My engine is blown right now but i plan on buying a new one this month.

Were do you work/future employment in tampa?? I am a day-trader, but if/when the market fails i want to become a network admin. I am graduating from UCF next semester with MIS degree.

we definately need to get together. Don, you live on dean right?? Lorddvd is coming here with his 600hp car. I want to see it!! how bout you??

M

·
0 Posts
I'm working now for a company called Teksystems. Its a contract agency so I work all over the place up here in Michigan. I'm only 19 and just graduated from high school last June actually. I've been into computers for about 2-3 years now. In February I'm going to Chicago to finish my MCSE certification then I'll be what is called a Microsoft Ceritified Systems Engineer. Basically that gives me the knowledge to administer any size LAN, or WAN my little heart desires. It also hikes my asking price WAY up so my pay scale is going to increase dramatically. I should be in Tampa around the first of March with my Stealth. Right now there isnt alot done to it. Its a black 92 R/T with custom fogs, stereo, 17" chrome rims, KYB suspension, and the K&N Aircharger setup. I'm gonna be ordering my underdrive pulley as soon as my new alternator comes in. After that I'd like to work on some cosmetic mods such as dual exhaust, new paint, fix those damn cracked vents on my dash, and some speakers to go with my Clarion head unit. If you or anyone else is looking for a roommate in that area that would be cool cause I'd like to get a nice apparment when I get there or possibly a house.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Hey everybody... I know, it's been forever since I've posted... If any of you even remember me... (used to be "New_VR-4_Owner").

Well I live in FL too. Altemonte Springs to be exact.
And Matt, I DEFINETLY want to get a look at LordDVD's car. Sounds totally awesome.
I should hopefully get my car out of the shop before x-mass But knowing mechanics... I should see it sometime around easter.

Matt, you (or any oteher 3si-er) can e-mail me at [email protected] Maybe we can organize a get together.

Talk to you all later.
Mike

A

·
0 Posts
Florida here too- right now in palm beach gardens but in 6 months am moving to orlando

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh palm beach gardens!!!! that's where my engine blew up!! wow, sounds like we definatly need to have an orlando gathering. if we all like to race, we could always go to speedworld and toast some v8's. now that i have your attention, do y'all know of any good mechanics around here? i need to find one that can install my new engine.

Mike from Michigan. I used to live in walled lake MI. do you know where that is?

hey, there is also a scca autocross every month here at the lockhead martin on sand lake rd. i have been to them lately but have not been able to race the vr4.

B

·
0 Posts
sup guys...... I live in Orlando as well...If you guys want to check it out, I regularly meet at a small import swap meet every Saturdays at 10:00 pm on the corner International Drive and Kikman Rd...I stopped going for a few weeks (needed crankshaft and bearings), but now I'm back on the road and the car runs great!! =P
92 VR4

D

·
0 Posts
Hey Mike! We have not gather yet and I really want to have one sometime in the future. However, there is a DMS club gathering most every Friday night near by UCF, and it is the only one place I can hang around for now.
To Matt! Yes, I'm still living at corner of Dean rd and University. Unfortunately, I just have back surgery 3 weeks ago and is still under recovery, therefore I'm not able to gather with you guy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Don94

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Matt,
Ricks Import Performance... He has a lot of Knowledge about the 3/s cars. He put my clutch in, and I'm going to him to put my timing belt in within the next week or so.
He's a really great guy and will give it to you straight.
I have to admit I was worried when I stopped by and my engine and tanny was scattered out al over his floor... But it ran EXELLENT. No slipping at all, and it was adjusted so close the first time that I didn't need to go back to get it tightened. I'm very happy with his work, and he's a great guy to be around, I hung around and chatted with him for a while and he really seems to know his stuff.
If you wanna give me an e-mail I can get you his address and phone number.

Have a good one boys and girls. And happy hollidays.
Mike
93 VR-4
In the shop...
(

M

·
0 Posts
This is awsome. I didnt think there would be this many of you guys cause nobody ever spoke up before about a florida gathering. I should be down there around the beginning of March so lets do something then.

H

·
0 Posts
Hey guys, I am going to Orlando this weekend!!! How about a gathering!!! at the Magic Castle Inn... 9am Saturday morning...

Anyone in West Palm Beach?....I'll be heading there Monday...show me the mo...girls!
http://www.msu.edu/user/nguyenn

Phil

D

·
0 Posts
I'm in Orlando as well. Just got my '97 3K SL a few weeks ago. Hmmm, 5+ people sounds like a good get together number! Anyone want to set a date? Send email to me at [email protected]

D

·
0 Posts
Long! You're Vietnamese, Aren't you? Just curious. My car currently need to be fix, but it'll be back on the road very soon. Hope all of us Florians can get together sometime.
Don94

1 - 18 of 18 Posts