Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i drafted a contract condemning the production of altezza lights for the 3000gt/stealth. if you feel the same as i please add your name to the list! take a stand. friends dont let friends drive rice.
**disclaimer** if you dont like the idea, fuck you if you cant take a joke.

ANTI ALTEZZA UNDERSTANDING RICE CONTRACT

i now have the right to get angry that people want to do this.. because i have read and now hearby understand ricers

RICER; one who aspires to be something hes not by; attempting to visualy "fool" someone into believing his car is A:fast or B:realy cool and original. when clearly it is not

second i understand the term ALTEZZA

ALTEZZA; toyota verison of lexus IS300 in japan. or commonly, the misuse of the word meaning "cleared out taillights with red reflectors in them"

i own a 3000gt or Stealth, i am one of roughly 158,000 cars produced between 1991-1999 between the two lines and all models 3000gt and dodge stealth.
i understand and comprehend that toyota and lexus (same company) have produced that many is300 and altezzas in the last month im assuming. i also understand and comprehend honda produces that many slow shitboxes everyday..

i herby pledge never to downgrade my car by imitating something slower and weaker and further more i wont ever stoop to the level of the masses.

i am proud to own a 3s, and make the others envious. i pledge never to attempt to join thier ranks, and i recognize there are plenty of good modifications i can do to my car without degrading to altezzas.

signed by my own free will and accord

1:Steven J. Rubert
1993 3000gt

2:BRIAN N. PYNCKEL
1997 3000GT SL

3:Elton Wong
1992 3000GT VR4

4:Chris Van Dam
92 Eagle Talon TSI

5:Kevin Umbreit
'91 Stealth R/T
'91 Stealth R/T TT

6:christopher kelly
1993 3000gt

7: COTMFK
1992 3000gt vr-4

8:Edwin L. Jones III (Ryououki)
1997 3000GT VR-4

9:Corwin M. McCormick
1997 SL

10: Jeff Hawkins(darktrail)
1993 3000gt

11:Anthony Gonzalez
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

12: Deo Yasol
'93 R/T TT

13:Mike Hoffa
'93 explorer EB

14: Spirit
'97 VR-4

15:Stealthmunch

16:Steve Garrard
1991 VR-4

17: Tasha Posten
'95 Stealth R/T

18: Mr. Anti-rice Adam Carman
'94 R/T TT euro

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Isn't it spelled Altezza?

·
Twin Power Pellets
9,372 Posts
Wow... your signature... it looks like
Times New Roman.
:D

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on dudes.. 47 people and only 1 signed up? wtf i thought we hated ricers?!? i do....

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
Elton Wong
1992 3000GT VR4*
(* - Does not abide by the 'will not associate' clause. I allow anyone to do what they want to their own ride, even if I don't approve. But Swears on his honor he will never own clear tailights, retarded stickers on his car, 'glowing washer nozzles', false badging on any car, or a spoiler wing half the size of the engine bay hood)

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heh.. youre signed up.. lol. the contract has been edited to eltons liking.. makes a better, more "peacefull contract" dont you think? :D

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
i personally dont think the lights are bad, but since they dont look great on 3/S's, and they look like absolute ASS on a 1g DSM (my car) i'll sign.

Chris Van Dam
92 Eagle Talon TSI

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Hey Kevin,

Congrat on ur new TT, how much u pay for it? Now we have a fair race TT vs. VR4:D. I'm ready for u this time.

Black94VR4

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
I, Christopher Kelly, hereby sign and agree.

It was really sad when my friend with a beautiful 2001 Solar Yellow Lexus IS 300 was approached by kids saying how nice he made his civic look. We both wanted to kill those stupid kids. They even said look it has Altezza euro tails....

WE MUST PUT THIS TOO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: ;)

·
Native
3,894 Posts
Dude, what are you guys talking about. Altezzas are the SHIT!!

On a supra.

hell, do they even make them for Stealth cars??

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm in...

Corwin M. McCormick
1997 SL:D

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Jeff Hawkins(Darktrail)
1993 3000GT SL

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
The IS300 is a nice ride. Finally the 2002s get a 5 spd and the GPS setup is sweet. Plus, that detuned NA Supra engine has a lot of potential.

Put me on the anti rice list...

Deo Yasol

·
Registered
779 Posts
What if I don't have a stealth anymore and I want to get another one soon? Even still put me up with my boat, the explorer

Mike Hoffa
'93 Explorer EB

1 - 20 of 26 Posts