Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha the glory of the 3000gt will now be captured forevor in the East Mecklenburg Yearbook. My class voted me the "phatest ride" for senior superlatives this year. Probably because there's only two 3si's at our school and the other is a 91 SL automatic. Another victory for 3SI!

Matt D.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
NICE!!!!

GOOD CALL...just look at your car damnit, I am not surprised that you won. I hope to win " Hottes Car " too. Right after I fix the bumper that is. HEHE:D Great Job though you are keeping the 3000GT/ Stealth known for its very deserving good looks. ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, and let us know if you win as well

Matt D.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Hey, I won "Best car 2000" in my Senior Class. Hehehe

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Redstorm said:
Hey, I won "Best car 2000" in my Senior Class. Hehehe
YES!!!!!!!... Keep those win's rolling. HEHE:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Damn thats awesome. I was a little pissed at my classes pick for the hottest ride. Some football jock had a 97 240sx base model with a loud ass weedwacker for an exhaust, euro lights and neon under the bitch. He was lucky that i didn't have my R/T at the time.

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
U guys are lucky. I have no car when I was in high school. Now I own one of the fastest and best looking car.:D

Black94VR4

·
Registered
168 Posts
LoL

Thats so wierd. I thought that my school was the only one that had a Nicest Car category for seniors. Well anyway it was between my car and a '93 riced out Civic with a body kit (no major mods or anything besides its weedwhacker exhaust and white plastic rims :), just a 110hp 4-door POS). Can you guess who won? :) Its good to know that my car is the best at good ol' Brick Memorial High School.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not to flame anybody but Black94VR4 has one of the cleanest 3000GT's I have seen. It's not flashy, it doesn't have a lot of added on crap that can sometimes get in the way of what the car is supposed to look like. It just looks down right tough.

Someday...Someday...

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yes he does have a nice car...and i think he knows it too...hehe everywhere i look somebody new is praising his car ;)

·
Oh no, not again.
341 Posts
Two girls who work on the yearbook staff like me, and they've already guaranteed that I'll win for best car:D . Damn, being a mack daddy has its benefits...:cool:

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
I believe look alone, not too many cars out there will edge out a 3000GT. The hood bulge, the side scoops, the front air scoops, the front air damn, the headlights, and the wide rear end. All in all it has the whole sexy appeal that turn many heads.

Black94VR4

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
DrewVR4 won at my school with his Figi Blue 92 VR-4. He would have taken second behind me if I could have gotten my damn car running.....

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I lost to a 99 Z28 hugger orange, NOS, and a couple other things. I also lost (in this order) to a civic hatchback with weedeater exhaust, crooked wheels cause he wont buy a camber kit, fire extinguisher on the a pillar. Also lost to a new cavalier, with body kit, neons, lowered, etc. Also lost to a Eclipse Spyder with chrome momos and euros. but hey fifth place ain't bad.

·
napalm death
1,545 Posts
we didnt have best ride when i was in school. I definetly would have won. A 1990 ford ranger w/dings galore, sweet off-red paint job, chipped all over, 2 fabolous crushed fog lights from jumping and botteming the front end out. A bent panel from running over a shopping cart. A rollbar i bought for 5 dollars at a garage sale, for a 80's toyota, so I had to bend it to fit in the bed. Hmmmm i never realized how white trash that was.

But boy was that thing fun.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Good job guys. We had a best ride at my school but I didn't even try to win because it was mainly so called "cool" people winning it every year. But I did find notes on my car multiple times when I came out saying nice car and stuff.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:
Good job guys. We had a best ride at my school but I didn't even try to win because it was mainly so called "cool" people winning it every year. But I did find notes on my car multiple times when I came out saying nice car and stuff.
LMAO!!!!!!:D . Yeah I find notes on my car too but they tell me where to meet them to race. There is like a 1/4 mile straight away off a high - way where I live and everybody runs there. So they keep on leaving notes for me to meet them there. HEHE:p ...I never go couse everynight it gets broken up by cops...dumbasses. LOL:D

·
Open it up!
334 Posts
Unfortunately, my 1968 Dodge Dart with the 225 slant six in a deep shade of aqua, did I mention the complete absense of carpeting, (it was a rubber floor mat) did not win Phattest Ride. In fact, back in 1978, we didn't know what Phattest Ride was. Bummer.

My ride has gotten somewhat phatter over the years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
winner

i to won best car for my class this year, the only competition was a lexus ls400 that is riced out, a new accord that is riced out, and a black galant that is riced out. But in billings montana, thier isnt much in the way of really nice cars for kids

1 - 20 of 24 Posts