Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
641 - 660 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Just got mine today, took only 2 days from the time I got conformation they was sent.
Quality looks awesome, can't wait to install these mounts. Good job man.

Thanks! :)

Two more set avail! :)

Sale ends today! then they go back up!

·
Will work for mods
1,672 Posts
Oh man I got these installed today and what a difference. After I installed my new clutch (comp stage 4 6puck ceramic disk) it does not slip like my stock one and my motor would just about shake out of the hood. Try and down shift or take off were horrid slam and bang.
The motor mounts of made of the highest quality and the welds are some of the best I have ever seen. If anyone is in need of a set of motor mounts don't look any further this is the man to buy them from.

Here is some pics of my install, which went flawless except for drivers side because the motor dropped. The new mounts fit up perfect.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #643
Oh man I got these installed today and what a difference. After I installed my new clutch (comp stage 4 6puck ceramic disk) it does not slip like my stock one and my motor would just about shake out of the hood. Try and down shift or take off were horrid slam and bang.
The motor mounts of made of the highest quality and the welds are some of the best I have ever seen. If anyone is in need of a set of motor mounts don't look any further this is the man to buy them from.

Here is some pics of my install, which went flawless except for drivers side because the motor dropped. The new mounts fit up perfect.
Thanks! I have two sets left!

Paul

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
I need these gone by the weekend. I will entertain offers. But be reasonable. This is already as low as I should go. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Do you provide just the poly for these? I might be interested in getting a spare set for the just in case scenario.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
Last bump before I remove the best offer option. Great deal for someone who want to get their Christmas shopping over with! LOL

Best offer over $200 Shipped
Two sets left blue 80 or 90

Thanks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #655
I have added black poly the color options.
options are red, blue or black shores 80 or 90
I'll have three more sets done if anyone wants to get them. $275 shipped!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #660
the new ones look sooooo sexy :D

Silly question... how much just for the one that goes on the front of the engine? (bottom of the above pic)
Probably cheaper to buy a complete set! LOL I would sell the mount for $100 plus shipping. I would have to get a quote on shipping.

641 - 660 of 679 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.