1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Jeesh, that's pretty close to me. What an idiot.

Oh and a disclaimer, he graduated from WMU, my alma mater. I just wanted to say that not ALL WMU grads are as stupid as this guy. :)

·
Bored User
1992 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1,146 Posts
All wheel drive is quite fun... but damn that's a moronic thing to do. I thought it was funny last year when I pulled up into a Toyota dealership with the Stealth... wanted to drive a Celica GT-S (just to see what the "hype" was about)... and the salesman was like... I'm going to have to ride with you two gentleman. I asked him why and he said that he wouldn't even trust his own parents with that car and it's power. I was like.. riiiight... and then we went on a spirited drive.. topped out at 90 on the test drive.. but even though he said no higher than 6k rpms I got it up to 7,500 or so... they redline I think at about 8,300. I don't think he was very happy with me.. but oh well... it was just my little experience with how some salesman think.

It was the greatest sight when I told him that it wasn't peppy enough for me... and walked out to my car, got in it, and zoomed off... those are the times I miss. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts