Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!!!

I'm Bill ,26, and live in Fort Lauderdale FL.

Have a '92 Red Stealth SOHC for the last 6years (fantastic and reliable car)and a "just wrecked Saturday night" (New to Me) '95 Matching Red VR-4... (Hence "Scarlet- Fever"well I thought it sounded cool...) The wreck thoght still hurts to think about it.
Explained in my other threads. I've been surfing this site for a while now and figured it's time to get more involved in what I love.

If anyone's lives in Florida give me a shout. Want to know if there are any local meets or clubs of 3SIer's also!

I think there is an "XCELR8" out there that I met in traffic out in Margate one night???

Still want to show my cars but need help... Don't know about web hosting and stuff like that yet...

·
Jordan
3,031 Posts
welcome, and yeah, i just read your thread in the AWD section about your crash. I'm sorry to hear that it happend. If you need some picture hosting just give me a holler(sp?), i'm sure i could get you a bit of space. :) Again, welcome, and enjoy yourself.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
welcome to the board...oh and awsome sig;)

Matt

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Welcome

Sorry to hear about your car accident. I'm not much for hanging out and right now I'm still driving my POS Civic untill I(if I ever) finish my VR4, but I'd like to help you if I can. Keep us informed about what happens to your insurance. I have a number of parts (in Firestorm red) that I'd be willing to sell you if you windup getting it fixed. I've got to warn you, these cars get totaled out easily in their later years 'cause they're so expensive to buy new parts for. At the very least, if you do have to get it totaled out, I have a set of REALLY crappy VR4 rims and tires I'd love to swap you for, before insurance takes possession of it.

Good luck, and feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Ron

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome to the board bud and sorry to hear about your car. That sucks for another one to get hurt. I hope that everything works out well for you.

Brody

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!
I get the results Tuesday from the body-shop. I took it to Mitsubishi's own shop. I figured If it was a total they'd give me the highest price for my car. If that does happen i'm going to do my best to buy it back with the salvage title. Then I'll either chop it up and sell on Ebay or try to get it fixed myself using (used) parts. But we'll just have to see what they say...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Good Luck on your new adventure man! :D :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Welcome to the board! I had a wreck too, and although I couldn't get your link to work, I know they can be expensive. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.