Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
3321 - 3340 of 3359 Posts

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,321 ·
"1800 is what I really need" not want ... what I FREAKING need.. lmao!
To compete locally and have a reasonable chance of winning,, yes, need. :(

If I knew this block would take so long to get and finish, I would have just gone big block and figured out how to make it fit with my 4wd setup.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
Serious right there ..I havent really seen anything worth really talking bout....down here in SC drag tracks couple nice cars but nothing over 1000hp... bunch of mid 10 passes in 1/4

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,323 ·
Definitely fast cars in SC. They'll just be running no time passes in the 1/8.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
Yeah but a hand of built cars round here everything else round here Is purchased fast or they think they are .... been to Darlington drag strip seen couple nice passes... other then the down time from cleaning the track... from the constant destruction .... nothing like 1800 hp

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,326 ·
I know guys that race at Darlington. I can promise you,,,1800++. You just aren’t going to the right races. These aren’t Street cars I’m talking about. But deep deep 4 sec 1/8 mi race cars

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
Not gonna knock my own state for not having alot of self built monsters specifically for drag ... but it has been a good while since I've done any get togethers at the strip so ther is really no telling what pandemic built monster ther are out there now but I havent had the experience of watching some really nasty rides other then top fuel and funny cars .... just seen a small turn out from SC... mostly fox body stangs gets old

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
I crave mutants lol something 100 percent original off the top of the head crazy build thats ridiculously fast ... the way you put yours together and time spent ....amazing build man couple people might knock it but it's not ther toy
Kudo's bro

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,330 ·
it's definitely a mutant lol

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
Narrowing down my small boost leaks at the moment... throttle body shaft seals one of my booster hoses had a very small leak found that with evap smoke machine Gerrrr ready to drive it like I wanna

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
186 Posts
Been a long road for me but I'll get ther man... many of stumbles along the way ... had a 87 rx7 or FC (NA)... trashed it .... first car I've taken seriously period and what a B it's been when I say gremlins I mean gremlins not as bad as some but it might as well have been ..3 years till this point

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,339 ·
LS and twins will fit easily lol

3321 - 3340 of 3359 Posts