·
Registered
6,860 Posts

·
Registered
1991 3000gt VR-4
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey @Bullhammer - did you happen to get a photo of the VIN sticker? Going to update the 99 VR4 Registry.
No I thought that plate I took a photo of was the VIN, I’ll try to go back and get it soon.

get the underhood cover, its in good shape. very 99 specific
I actually did end up getting it and putting it on my 91 VR4, I had to cut a small hole for my hood light.

If the side mirrors aren't broke those would be nice. Wonder how that sunroof is holding up. Also if that rearview mirror isn't broken, it'd be nice ,_, My freaken auto darkening mirror has always been "broke", and it drives me nuts. Shame i'm a few states away, alas.
I believe the drivers side mirror was in good condition but I believe the passenger was broken. Review mirror is all screwed up with dark spots. Sunroof wasn’t leaking at all and looked good. I can probably snag some parts and ship if you really want.

I need that center console
I could probably get it and ship it.

·
Premium Member
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
181 Posts

I went up to the yard to see it myself... It's REALLY picked over at this point! I scored the mirrors and some of the interior switches that looked decent just to have stashed before this gets moved to the crusher.

This thing had Lambo doors :)

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
...and mb7050, I didn't see the console pieces in the mess. There must be a number of guys around here that have notices set for these cars to hit the yards.

·
Registered
86 Posts
...and mb7050, I didn't see the console pieces in the mess. There must be a number of guys around here that have notices set for these cars to hit the yards.
Businesses/preferred customers pay yards for first dibs before cars go public.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea its really sad, its one if my local yards, refused to sell it to me because some deal was in the works,next thing I know its in the yard and stripped of all its 99 bits and of course everything ends up on market place for absolutely insane prices, fuckers.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
@nils302 Was the rear end still there or the front knuckles ?
No, all that was gone. Looks like their were sections of the exhaust under the car still from cat back. Front knuckles we're gone. I think the rear suspension may have been there, but the half shafts, diff, and driveshaft were gone. I couldn't tell for sure in any of my pictures, but I think they were gone.
The truck is a mess of front struts, miscellaneous interior trim pieces, and sub frame members.

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,363 Posts
Anyone want to track down the PO? I will make it my personal goal to fuck with them until the day they die

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.