Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1991 3000gt VR-4
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the yard let you purchase it? I’ll take it
Sadly no they don't allow the purchase of any vehicles. It came into the junkyard in near mint condition, it sat for months before being put up for grabs though. I heard rumors from the employees someone was trying to buy it, but guess that fell through because it just ended up in the yard.

·
Flasher
9,754 Posts
Damn, body looks super straight too!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello guys, recently I went to my local junkyard and discovered that some fool actually scrapped his 1999 VR4. Just a moment of silence for this ultra rare car.

View attachment 299355
View attachment 299352
View attachment 299353
View attachment 299357
View attachment 299356
View attachment 299354
View attachment 299358
Don't feel bad, I got a 92 VR4 that looks like your profile pic. Been snagging parts off it for my Stealth but about to scrap the rest of it. (VR4 had no title but Stralth did).

·
?Mark
16,801 Posts
get the underhood cover, its in good shape. very 99 specific

·
?Mark
16,801 Posts

·
Registered
95 VR-4 Spyder
233 Posts
If the side mirrors aren't broke those would be nice. Wonder how that sunroof is holding up. Also if that rearview mirror isn't broken, it'd be nice ,_, My freaken auto darkening mirror has always been "broke", and it drives me nuts. Shame i'm a few states away, alas.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.