Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
It's for the best man. It wouldn't be worth it to import that thing to mainland. You'd be better off importing an S500 :cool:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
sux about your trans, I blew my engine but my trans is still good, between both of our cars we can make 1 fast VR4 :)

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
UGHHHHH, If I had 24,000 I would Fly out there tomorrw, buy a Tranny and You would become my New God.....Seriously, SOMEONE on here MUST buy this car...it is just so Bad ass, and like you said, it should go to someone on here.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car....

Are you going to stick with the 3S for your next one, or trade to a different model car?

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Blk_Gto said:
It's for the best man. It wouldn't be worth it to import that thing to mainland. You'd be better off importing an S500 :cool:
Isn't the reg. fees pretty high up there ????

·
Registered
708 Posts
Mutilator said:
I'm waiting for somebody to say it...
"This is only a 92 Stealth, mods don't add to the value..."
I totally disagree. Mods add to the value if the buyer is willing to pay for it. If an engine is rebuilt with forged pistons, how can that not add some value to the car (assuming you are targeting a market that wants a performance vehicle)?? In addition, if someone wants to buy a 3/s and then put a bodykit on it, why not pay extra for one that has it already?? If he can sell it for $20k and someone out there can appreciate the car and pay it, more power to everyone.

Our cars are way way too undervalued. Look at our Supra and RX7 friends, unbefreekinleivable how much they try to get for their cars (especially with mods).

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
redrocket said:
Thanks, redrocket.. :)
like I said, this car is not for everyone... its only worth it if u appreciate it and want it for what it is/has... mods mean nothing to a lot of people... then again, u won't find another 3S that looks like this one...

Are you going to stick with the 3S for your next one, or trade to a different model car?
no... if i wanted another 3S, this is the only 3S that the OC3SA Leader drives! :D I will be leavin the country in a couple of months... so I won't be buying a car here anytime soon..

Frank, Steve,
Importing new cars to Taiwan is 100% duty (which means if ur car is $40K, u pay the Taiwan gov't $40K in tax) :) ... personal used cars are a lot less tho...

·
OG *** Member
2,742 Posts
This car is the shit. I hope it goes it some careful hands!

BTW - Very worth it! Look at the mod list, shit those mods must have cost what $10k+?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
countach said:
sux about your trans, I blew my engine but my trans is still good, between both of our cars we can make 1 fast VR4 :)
buy it with ur 1 day salary!!!

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
G ... do you take credit ??? ;) BTW... look at the new Avatar. :D

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JEEPers said:
G ... do you take credit ??? ;) BTW... look at the new Avatar. :D
We asians only deal straight cash~

i just saw ur avatar... it's kinda lame... :D j/p... ur just goin thru the honeymoon period... i predict the pic wont be up for more than a month... good luck!

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Hans91GT said:
she's a cutie, but she wouldn't give me any play last night :( :D j/p :p
She is smart then. ;) Anyhow ... she kept thinking u had a GF or something. :p

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
The way I was checking out all the other chicks i don't see how she could think I was taken :). Of course being shit faced the whole night didn't help my appearance :). Oh well, I get to work at a Victoria's Secret tomorrow night :D. I should take a camera so you all can see me in my rare form. Maybe I should bring a 6-pack to lighten the mood ;).

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey AmkreadGTO sorry to hear about your car dude.... Damn that car is da bomb man.... I've never actually seen your car in person before, but from the pics you posted it's a freaking nice car.... awesome.... I have a question why are you going back to Taiwan and abandoning your car?... Man I would love to see your car in person man.... Heh just bought my car 2 months ago and u made fun of me going to Pepboy and it's a very big mistake... it definitely is a big mistake.... Damn if I have that money I would buy your car right away man.... and I was gonna be looking forward seeing and meeting you in the future gathering.... since I am new in this club and all... me and my friend love to talk about cars and shit... he got a very nice taken care of 91 supra turbo... we talked about cars everyday... damn school (We sux at it).... Oh well very sad to hear about your car on the way to Willow Spring..... just want to give me greetz....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts