Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just going to the local store for some friggin milk cause the damn wife doesn't have enough to finish whatever the hell it is she's making for dinner. I'm already in a bad mood cause I'm sure I was busy doing somthing more important then fetching groceries.

I'm about to pull into the family mart when this Jap pulls around me and damn near clips my bumper. Being the Yankee I am I drive off after him so I can make sure I cut him off to teach him a lesson. Well we start Indy racing through this small villa. He's driving one of those Corolla's that the Jap guys soup up for drifting. But He's way lacking in the HP department.

I notice this other car pull out behind me. Then the Corolla in front slows down while the guy in back catches up. The guy in front pulls into a lot at the end of this housing district. So I follow. Then I see the other car pull in behind me.

Now I know these little bastards are probably ninja's. So as they try to corner me off I pull a J turn and exit the area.

Now I'm pissed. So I go Home and grab my 2 Dobermann's. I proceed back to the area and those morons are sitting at the same family mart where the hole thing started. The 3 jap guys step up and walk towards the car. So I take this as a sign of aggression.

You ever seen to Dobey's fly out of a small sports car. Pretty dam impressive. Needless to say the jap guys took off running. In case you didn't know the average guy aint outrunning a Dobey. So they both grab the big slow one. I wait till they have a little fun with him before I call them off. He's all crying and mumbling japanese. I stroll over and just stare at him. Then walk into the store to grab my milk. He doesn't even move for the fear I'll let dogs loose on him again.

Moral...Don't fuck with an American with 2 big Dobeys. Especially while running errands for the wife.

WD

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awsome!

That is freakin hilarious...
The only thing better would have been if after the attack, if your dogs had both gone and pissed all over his tire!!

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
becareful, who knows if these Re-Res will try to key, jack up, or just plain take your GTS when your not looking.

i would def. get a photo of their plates.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I got mixed feeling about this whole story. Those guys were assholes and needed to be smacked down, but dont take chances dude. Egging on some crazy bastards can only lead to grief. I hope those assholes done call the cops on you for having your dogs attack them - unless you have witnesess you could be screwed.

·
Registered
606 Posts
"You guys are crazy man, y'all are all WOOHOO and shit.." -airheads. LOL great story WD. but seriously man, be careful over there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
yes!! Finally a great "kill" that is awesome,but remember man you are a "ambassador" for the U.S. and should respect the people in their country,just like if they were in the U.S.......however protect yourself if you feel indangered!and protect you did:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts