Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did something careless. I came to an intersection, (not a busy one at all, its in the side streets of the city) and tried to make a U-turn. Only I neglected to check my mirrors. I heard a horn honk and a person scream and a Camry swerved to barely miss my front bumper. It would have ripped it right off. I was shaken up after it; my heart really pumping. I still can't believe I almost lost my baby! That Camry was also going WAY too fast. But the R/T is alive and well and I will forever always check my mirrors in the future.:p :cool:

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Glad you were ok and not "killed" but I dont think this is the proper forum for your story.

·
Registered
467 Posts
speaking of dumb things to do...

JEEZ, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Sorry, have to razz ya:p

With that said,
There's this long downhill with a 4 way stop in it across town. Its never busy, and I've never seen a cop there. Someone figured out that if you're coming down the hill at night and turn your lights off and don't see headlights that its clear and you can run the sign at about 70mph. Well, without getting into specifics or naming names, this works unless someone coming the other way figures this out,too. Lets just say there was a near miss at about 70mph between a certain Stealth TT and a certain Camaro friend of his.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts