Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from showing my friend how well my car handled after putting Intrax springs on it (back roads). Well, I come up to a stop sign and a Porsche goes down the road, so I decide to chase it. Well, I get behind it and I see we're doing 40MPH. Not only that, but the Porsche is swerving on the road. Well, I decide to pass (perfectly leagally) and my friend looks over and it's an old woman on a cell phone. Then she proceeds to swerve into the left lane while I'm there. Runs me half way off the road, and I drop it in 3rd gear. By the time I get around her I'm doing 80MPH in the grass/dirt. I wanted to stop in the middle of the road...get out of my car and grap the bitch's phone and smash it. And tell her if she owns a sports car, to learn to drive it right. God that was scary.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Glad to hear that your car is fine. Oh that goes for you and your friend as well.

I usually pass these idiots real fast or stay the f*&k away from them. Someday she is going to get herself hurt, just hope she doesn't take someone else out like she almost did you.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
What a psycho bitch. She deserves to get a kick in the face. That is where I come in. HEHE. ;)

Good to see you guys are ok too man.;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're supposed to be making a new law in North Carolina where you can't talk on your cell phone and drive at the same time. Granite that's not going to stop many people from doing it (hard to point someone out using a cell phone if you're a cop). At first I wasn't too thrilled about the idea...but seeing how I rarely talk on mine while I'm driving (unless it's a dire emergancy), and after this situation, I think it's a great idea.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah we have them here in NJ or in atleast some of the counties but I think that NY has them throughout the whole state.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was actually looking for good backroad race when I saw the Porsche go by. But I think she was trying to take corners that weren't there. That'd be sweet though. I wouldn't mind racing a Porsche on a back roads (even though I'd prolly get my ass handed to me with a good driver behind the Porsche). Although they're only 12 second $80,000 sports cars, they are good on the swervey roads.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
esc said:
Although they're only 12 second $80,000 sports cars, they are good on the swervey roads.
LMAO :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
esc said:
Granite that's not going to stop many people from doing it .
granite?thats a mineral or rock right? :D .....seriously ,those dumb people need to get off the road,personaly when I am in my car I like to relax and "feel" isolated,you know a decompression room,the last thing I want to do is talk on the phone.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
granite? grantit. Whatever and however you spell it. You know what I'm talking about ;x

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
go figure though! Old driver...And a female non the less....just kidding...no offence to the ladies

·
I Want Twin Turbos Too!
1,600 Posts
"Granted"

Be careful out there! I don't need to lose a fellow North Carolinian! :)

·
Registered
856 Posts
esc said:
They're supposed to be making a new law in North Carolina where you can't talk on your cell phone and drive at the same time. Granite that's not going to stop many people from doing it (hard to point someone out using a cell phone if you're a cop). At first I wasn't too thrilled about the idea...but seeing how I rarely talk on mine while I'm driving (unless it's a dire emergancy), and after this situation, I think it's a great idea.
granite = granted

disclaimer: not trying to be a dick, just thought u'd wanna know

.jon

[note to self: read whole thread before posting]

·
Registered
27 Posts
bitch

i hate those stupid Porsche drivers. they think they are hot sh*t. you should've scared the crap out of her by honking or maybe flip her off.

i see alot of people driving and talking on the phone. are they THAT dumb? there is a technology where you can hook a cell phone to the car stereo and talk without holding the damn phone to the ear and you can hear what is being said through the car speakers. hands-free operation.

i hate those a$$holes who walk around inside a grocery store while talking on their stupid cell phones. do people really have to go inside a store just to talk on the phone?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts