Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just want to take the opportunity to introduce myself to those who do not know me.
My name is Steve, and I own 3S Motorsports, a 3000gt/Stealth performance and repair shop in NY.
For years, I worked with Ray Pampena at his shop Pampena Motorsports (like he needs any introduction:) ). When Ray decided to leave his shop behind and work for Toyota, he gave me the opportunity to take over his shop. I gladly accepted, and I changed the name. The shop has been a great success so far, and I intend on servicing as many 3S's as i can. I stand behind my work, and I am capable of handling any and all projects with these cars.
As of now, i do not sell parts, I perform service work, Do full engine builds (Using the famous Pampena rebuilds) and I install performance parts from various supporting vendors, such as IPS, 3SX, DR, Pampena, Etc...I do many, many engine builds, and transmission jobs. Please do not hesitate to call me and talk to me if you have any questions.

So for those who do not know me, i look forward to meeting and working with you.
And for those who do know me, I look forward to your continued patronage.

You can see much of my work all over NY and the Tri-state area. Many of the fastest and nicest 3000gt's and Stealths have been put together by 3S Motorsports.
I look forward to working you guys.
-Steve

·
Hollywood
197 Posts
3S Motorspors Rocks.

Thanks for all you help Steve. Keep up the great work. If there is any doubt in anyone's mind take a look at my car and see the work done, I can email pics. That in it's self will change your mind.

Bill

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
hey steve i have a question for you. To really tune my car i need to buy a non hybrid ecu for my 94 vr4. should i go with an aem ems or would a obdII with an emanage ultimate be good?

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BillVR4-

Thanks Bill, I appreciate the kind words. Your car is a beast!!!:)

3KGT2NV-
It depends on what your setup is. If it is nothing too crazy, like a TD04 setup, with up to about 660 injectors, i see no reason why you would need a non-hybrid ecu. If you are building a monster than i would suggest AEM. My personal car is a hybrid ecu 15g car with 650 injectors, SAFC and a LS6 mas and maf translator. NO problems whatsoever. In fact, i believe my car is the one of the highest horsepower 15g cars making a little over 500awhp.

lDoomZdaYl-
Tuning is $200/hour on the dyno. I do not do the tuning however. Ray Pampena does the tuning for me.

-Steve

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
i Want to go non hybrid as the hybrids suck to try and log as most tools have issues reading them.

I have a built tdo4 setup currently making 400ish hp at 15 psi

looking to add a full meth setup and redyno for about 21 psi

·
Red Devil
770 Posts
Great news Steve, and wish you all success with the business.

Looking forward to your first international expansion into Australia.. :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
So it's Pampena Motorsports again, Steve's not there anymore but Ray is. I have a number in my phone for the shop from a while ago when Steve WAS still there, and it was six3one-6seven6-244eight. Not sure if it's the same number still or not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts