Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats EVERY control unit or switch from the entire VR-4, I have almost all of them. COMPLETE wiring harness for the car also available, as well as SRS system, ABS system-(no sensors available), ECS system, and Auto AC system-(no main panel left)

Some examples...

ECS control unit/sensor/shocks/switch
Active Aero Control Unit
Gen 2 VR4 engine ECU
Auto A/C control Unit
Active Exhaust motor
front Active Aero Motor/linkage
Vitually All Sensors (Minus Wheel Speed)
Keyless Entry unit
ABS Control Unit
Set of Gen 2 Airbags, ECU, and Crash Sensors
Gen 1 Airbag

Etc......

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
Do you have the garnish for the switches as well? I am in need of the power mirror/dimmer switch garnish.

·
Former 3/S Addict
304 Posts
Keyless entry pieces

Wondering if you've got the keyless entry remotes. That's all I'm looking for. If you have one or more and are willing to sell them, let me know. ;)

-Patrick

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
F27 Corsair- The Power Mirror/Dimmer garnish is actually part of the Dimmer assembly. I do have the complete dimmer assembly w/garnish available.

Purdaddy- Sorry, no remotes... I only have the keyless control unit/receiver.

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JDB8805- 100 shipped for ABS control unit.

Airbag sensors will work in your car, 50 shipped for both. sorry, the control unit will not work, as its for a 2-airbag system.

BASEMODEL- I generally sell harnesses for 400 shipped. Keep in mind, this is the WHOLE harness, for the WHOLE car... there is a good 75 lbs of wiring here...about 5000$ worth at a dealer.

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
How muc do you want for the dimmer assembly? Thanks.

·
That Others May Live
3,845 Posts
18 shipped and you have a deal. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.