Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm going along my marry way 10 over speed limit like normal in my wife's stock TSi (Automatic). My VR-4 is in the shop having an Apex AFC-R, Auto Timer, and BOV installed along with a rebuilt 3.0. I pass a crappy Alero with two young guys in it. After driving down the road a little way here they come. Whoooshhh right past me. I should have seen them comming but I didn't. After that I was prepared to go which ever way they went and ended up crossing a few lanes of traffic to make the turn. It's Sunday I'm in no big hurry. After weaving some traffic I finally catch up to them. They wont even look over they just start to speed up like they have a hot rod or something. To make a long story short I had them by a block when I hit 100. Not bad for a POS Automatic. Once I knew I whipped them I slowed down to 5 below to let them catch up, but the buttplugs wouldn't even come close. Another Mitsi win just wish I had my 3000gt. How about some STEAMED Alero Rice? He He.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice Kill man, a kid in school had an Alero...he kept on telling me how he was going to install duel mufflers on it and all but all I kept on telling him was that it was his moms car. LOL...but a week later he crashed it. :D ..what a tart.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Talking about TSI automatics... Hmmm. hmm... Just kidding. I wish I had a 5spd sometimes. Here in town there's some ricers in a grand am. The things has this huge like 2ft tall spoiler in the back. Is so gross. And a front and rear bumpers with some dumb ugly body kit. The thing has bondo everywhere and it's still unpainted. All this gray bondo and a white car is just ugly. I don't know what some people think. Preaty good kill since a stock TSI automatic will only run mid 15s with a crappy 2.2 60ft.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Damn NANA...not bad running in the 13's with your AUTO and still COMPLAINING...Bastard. HEHE:D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
well shit, look at his turbo. he's running 18 psi. Thats pretty sweet for a TSI :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
LOL... I know damn Talon's are one of the easiest cars to actually mod up. DAMN 3K. :D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
4u2nv: I see you registered in the same month i did. But i looked at your posts and i saw 600 some :eek: damn dude you post a hell of a lot ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I know and that should make it 615. HEHE:D ...I didnt even notice how much I had until you brought it up..damn Im good. :D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yeah, i'm so glad i found this site. I probably wouldn't know anything about my car besides the basics if it wasn't for 3si. And now i'm freaking always on here :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
My turbo is still quite a tiny upgrade. DSMs might be easy to mod but 3Ss can go 12s with just a MBC. Well at least the VR4 can. Plus 3Ss look preaty sweet.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah I was on this site for about 3 years but didnt register till I got the car. So now I get to run my mouth. :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
nano said:
My turbo is still quite a tiny upgrade. DSMs might be easy to mod but 3Ss can go 12s with just a MBC. Well at least the VR4 can. Plus 3Ss look preaty sweet.
Huh?! I've never heard of a vr-4 running 12's w/ just MBC. Are you sure? Anyone w/ a vr4/tt ever done this?

.jon

·
Registered
291 Posts
Actually don't take me on that %100. It's just one of those things I heard many times in other message boards.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
TRY IT AND THAN POST UP YOUR 12'SSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE:D

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
It seems now adays..little punks what to be "bad ass" and will rice out anything they get...to me its a waste of money!! lol good job man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts