Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey gang, Eric from Edmonton here. 95 RT with DR650's and supporting mods. I know its tough to pull off geographically but we should try to coordinate a 3S gathering this summer in AB or even anywhere in western Canada if guys are willing to travel.

·
Money pit owner.
2,713 Posts
Hey gang, Eric from Edmonton here. 95 RT with DR650's and supporting mods. I know its tough to pull off geographically but we should try to coordinate a 3S gathering this summer in AB or even anywhere in western Canada if guys are willing to travel.
I'm thinking of the northern mopar show in calgary
Past Events - Northern Mopars 28th Annual

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
With my record I wont be able to make it passed 202khms LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm thinking of the northern mopar show in calgary
Past Events - Northern Mopars 28th Annual
That's on Sunday August 19, certainly a makeable event however our cars aren't exactly MOPAR Dodges....Wouldn't mind a more 3S friendly/inclusive event, maybe with some EVO's or other imports. Do we have anything similar to the Shootout anywhere here or even North/Northwestern/Central US?

·
Money pit owner.
2,713 Posts
That's on Sunday August 19, certainly a makeable event however our cars aren't exactly MOPAR Dodges....Wouldn't mind a more 3S friendly/inclusive event, maybe with some EVO's or other imports. Do we have anything similar to the Shootout anywhere here or even North/Northwestern/Central US?
this work for you ? https://www.facebook.com/events/1293760884062320/
The 19th Annual Upper Midwest 3/S Gathering is a once a year event for all owners of Mitsubishi 3000GTs and Dodge Stealths. Come join us in Wisconsin Dells for a fun filled weekend.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I can maybe make it as long as someone can lend me a trailer to haul pimprn’s car cause it wouldn’t make it.....I’d be trailering mine as well though. It’d be an awesome group road trip for sure, Canadian CannonBall !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
That is definitely a bit of a trek but it looks interesting for sure and the turnout looks decent so far. I could be interested but I would also be looking at trailering my Stealth there..I wouldn't trust it to make it to Calgary currently lol. Lets see how many of us can actually make a go of it!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hopefully mine will be on the road in a few months, currently at light speed innovations in Red Deer getting finished up on mods......

·
Money pit owner.
2,713 Posts
Hopefully mine will be on the road in a few months, currently at light speed innovations .
well LSI's website looks good, hopefuly LSI is not the IPS of the north though.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Lightspeed innovations will bleed your wallet dry and do shott work. I had a very bad experience with them. Hopefully yours will be better. I'd go to vex but that's my opinion.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts