Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I seen threads for ON, BC, and SK so figured there should be one for the local AB people to talk.
I am Dale from red deer got a 91 GTO AWD TT.
Any other locals out there????
:welcome:

·
Verified ***** Member
395 Posts
Hi Dale, I'm also from Red Deer, but am in Europe for the summer. I have a green 95. And I think the Alberta guys are just not usually very talkative over the internet. =P

CHeers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man Europe would be a blast Haha, Ya its to bad hopefully we get some other locals to speak up it would be nice to meet some other enthusiasts. Iam part of the RDtuners group here but they tend to stick to small groups even at the meets.
well have a blast hit me up when you return hopefully ill find some more people by then and we can have a local meet or cruise

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was in Lloyd minister for awhile but now I'm back in BC, was a Fiji blue 91. I believe I've seen your red gto running around the strip of highway between Edmonton to red deer once bit was not in my vr4 :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still just us haha, no newcomers yet but hopefully find some soon, join us on Facebook at 3000gt/stealth / GTO **********
Name is Dale wilton

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I'm from Edmonton !!!! Woooooo

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Text me 780721 0239

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha nobody said anything for so long on here and I even checked today, now 2 more new guys that's awesome.
I am from red deer and have an orange and black 91 gto, add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the 3/S gto page if your not already on it. Names Dale wilton.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It would be nice to see some other gto owners around here too so hopefully I can swing up that way this summer or you guys could come to one of our local meets

·
Registered
48 Posts
Crazy. My girlfriend lives in red deer. I'll have or try and meet up with you next time I:have the car back together, and have it running properly. Or closer to properly anyways.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know there's a few more around that probably aren't on here to. I've seen a 94-96 yellow tt stealth around, and I ran into a white one last year that the owner let his buddies take out.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts