Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed an AFC on a N/A ?? Will this even accomplish much? I am just thinking that my car is getting high on miles anyway so the controller could help me keep tabs on my engine and maybe prolong by next break. Any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Xtremewlr that was very helpful. Does anyone have any dyno numbers and feedback on which brand, install, etc??

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Read the first page then read the last page... you will see he corrects himself like a year later and says the afc doesnt do much on a stock na.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I actually commented on that one Hostile. He does contradict himself. I just installed the Apexi S-AFC on my NA. This is a crucial step to getting bigger injectors. True it feels like it made a difference but I don't think there is any real proof that it does. I do notice a little quicker acceleration out of first and second but can't prove it to anyone. I think that if you are planning on changing out your injectors then you will need one other than that, I would spend the $350 on something more proven like a downpipe or UDP.

R

·
Registered
613 Posts
OK, it's your money but that is usually one of the last things you do when you are ready to change out your injectors. You probably won't notice an increase in HP at all just maybe smoother acceleration if your lucky.

Good luck anyways.

R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.