Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of a car accident, sorry guys i need to vent...i'm driving down the road listening to Linkin Park and when i looked toward my right, o shyt theres a car coming right at me and BOOM!! my car slides to the other side...i took a step out of my car, walked towards the passenger and screamed "FUCK!!!" my whole right door is smashed in, i can't even open my glove compartment to get my insurace papers, the tire inflated, the alloy rim is fucked, the sideskirt is dragging on the road, i walk towards the other car, its a 17 yr old girl crying, she's like im sorry im sorry!! ova n ova...cops showed up did the police report...how much you think i can get out of this from the insurance, plus im going to the doctor's tommorow, im experiencing back pain...i remember when i use to disagree with people when they said kids can't drive cause im only 19, now i see it as a whole different perspective...

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
OT: what color is your car? (you have a lot of red accent lights)

I'm sorry about your accident but take a ride on it. Get as much $ as possible.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I am sorry to hear this man. I hope your back turns out ok. Your insurance should cover anything your medical insurance does not (or all of it if you dont have medical). Young/old - its another reminder that you have to be alert all the time on the roads. Keep us posted.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Did she come head on sorta? or did she pull out into you.
If you have back injuries you may get quite a bit of money if you get a lawyer. Depending on inuries and leave of work maybe 50k and up.
So the door is smashed in bad enough as to where you can't open glove box. Side skirt is damaged. Are the fenders damaged? I would imagine so do to the fucked up rim.
So, I'm guessing they could possibly total your car.

-Jeff

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:
OT: what color is your car? (you have a lot of red accent lights)

I'm sorry about your accident but take a ride on it. Get as much $ as possible.

Being that it says 1998 Red Mitsubishi 3000GT I would guess its red.

-Jeff

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whitetiger: im assuming its caracas red, thanx i also have red carpet inside...

what does it mean when i try to drive straight but i have to really turn the steering wheel towards the left...i need a new ???

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
My bad didn't even notice the word RED in your sig. So anyways to my next question does the red on red look tacky or what? Do you have any pics of your car before the wreck of course?

Also in case your insurance does total your car I would take off and out all the extra things you put in it.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
It sounds like its the other girls fault. As long as she has insurance which I would imagine she does, it will be her insurance. Yours won't be affected. If you can get some pics of the wreck that would be interesting to see. If it has a bent rim, and alignment is off you shouldn't be driving one. Her insurance should give you a rental.

-Jeff

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i understood how this happen, theres cars parked on both sides of the road, so when u stop at the stop sign, you have to move up a little more to get the full view, either she: A) never stopped at the stop sign or B) never saw me and pulled out turning left or C) she just a young dumb blond...

·
1 of 1
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whitetiger: in my opinion i wanted to be different and buy the same color neon as my car, i got the idea from "fast and the furious" with the RX-7, i think it looks very sweet, i was planning to get red indiglo gauges too but i think this is a little minor setback.

darktrail: i agree i shouldnt b driving but the weird thing was i told the cop i want a tow truck, he was like "what for, you only live 5 minutes away, its drivable" i plan to get pics soon...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.