Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to create a database for aftermarket VR4 wheels... we VR4 owners know that wheels that fit VR4s are few & far in between...

so if you have a VR4 & aftermarket wheels, then please tell me what they are, what size, cost & offset (if possible)...
Thanks

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey forget this!! I Think I found my wheels!!! Fitipaldi Argus here I come!!!!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
What a nice guy.... I'll help start a database as long as it benifits me....
Well I recently bought 4 new factory 17x8.5 wheels... (damn curb)
I'm pretty sure the lug pattern in 115.4x5 (don't shoot me if I'm wrong)... and the offset is 40? or is it .40? Beats me I have a very vague idea of how the wheel offset is measured so... Thats the sum total f my knowledge on these wheels... Well that and there FREAKING expensive.... 702 bucks a piece... grumble grumble grumble.....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey I don't mind keeping a D-base, just that no one seems interested... perhaps very few VR4 owners actually have aftermarket wheels?

But I did find my wheels :)

Did you actually pay $700 a piece??? that's a RIP if so...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I think this is a good topic..!! I will put in my .02 cents worth.. 18 X 8.5 front 18 X 10.0 rear made by SSR, name is GPO De Colte, which is now the De Colte Evolution (current model). Our East Coast rep Matt at Accelerated Accessories runs 19 X 8.5 front and 19 X 9.50 rear made by Racing Hart named C5. Let's get this topic rolling!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
O.Z. Competition
18X9
I'm not sure of the offset but when I find it I will post here.

Dan
94 VR-4

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
For 1st gen 3/S most 18" wheels should fit as long as the bolt pattern is the same. I believe it is in 93 that the 18" wheels came stock from factory. The 17" wheels from a pre-93 WILL NOT fit on a 93+ due to larger brake calipers on the 93. Aside from that I have heard people such as Mikael Attkinson who has Antera rims ( I think the "131"). Hope this might help.

·
"Is that a Ferrari?" Duh!
134 Posts
My 94 VR4 came 17" stock. I'm not exactly sure when they started 18". I'm really interested in aftermarkets too. Was about to call OZ about the F1. Hope they're open today.

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
i have oz mito modular 18's. ive seen oz competitions and monte carlos on 3s's before so i know they would fit. also a shop locally has a used set of 18 in oz monte carlos in great shape if anyone is interested, about 2 weeks ago i talked the guy down to 650 for all four.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts