Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone ever replaced their stock Auto Shifter and Handbrake Handle to an Aftermarket ones?(example: Momo, Greddy, etc. which are of Aluminium or Carbon Fibre designs - visited their sites but Auto gear Shift not mentioned). Mine was worn out.

Considering the Reverse Button and OD On/Off on the Auto Shifter, any electronic/electrical modifications to be done when replacing to the aftermarkets ones, if available.

Any information and suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone ever replaced to a sportier looking Auto Shifter?

Since I need to remove center console to replace the bushings (Auto shifter rather loose now), as well change to a more sporty Shifter, if available.

Advice please, Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

This sleek-looking shift knob for automatic tranny cars has lines like a fighter jet control stick. Finished in chrome and carbon fiber-look black (shown above), or in satin silver and matte black, it has an overdrive button on top behind the shift button.

Install note: The factory Mitsubishi automatic gear selector knob has an overdrive switch with three wires. The Razo knob (like most every aftermarket knob) has only two. One of the wires on the factory shifter triggers the "O/D Off" light in the dash. When you install the knob, you will need to leave this wire disconnected. For most people, this is not a big deal; you can probably figure out yourself if your Overdrive is on or off.

Price: $159

--

This was taken directly from MachV Motorsports website.
http://www.machv.com/newrazautshi.html

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Mitsusl said:

This sleek-looking shift knob for automatic tranny cars has lines like a fighter jet control stick. Finished in chrome and carbon fiber-look black (shown above), or in satin silver and matte black, it has an overdrive button on top behind the shift button.

Price: $159
Wow, I don't have an automatic, but that knob is sharp! Never knew there was such a part, auto shift knobs?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Mista Grimm said:

Wow, I don't have an automatic, but that knob is sharp! Never knew there was such a part, auto shift knobs?
Yeap, doesn't look half bad does it? ;)

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
BUT WHO WOULD OWN A AUTOMATIC HAHAHHAHAHHA

hehe j/k Mitsu foo
I know you manually shift your auto lol :):):):)

Nice lookin shifter too.
-Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts