Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since May 4th 2000 on the way to OCG

all i can say: WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

still need to check the tuning a bit, get a damn bolt outa the hub, and a tranny case installed, but damn it's running

Yippie!!!!!! :)

oh btw.......what is the best process to break in my motor? I am using conventional oil for now and the next oil change at 500miles i guess, then synethetic or a blend?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah............YAHOOOOOOO!

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
I have only been waiting for almost 2 months. There is no way I could have waited that long without a car. It definitely sucks to have your only car out of commission. Congrats on your car.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Hey man what's up? I met you during the last gathering that was in Charlotte. We ran into you Saturday night down town. Glad to hear that your car is up and running again. Good Luck man.

Chris

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
[Chris whispers to EricB] Kanabrewski is that dude that we met that night in Charlotte isn't it? I don't want to look like a complete idiot. hehehe ;) :D :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah outside of twinpeeks, dude i was with was talking trash, he was j/k of course

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
where is concord? I don't know anything about this state except the people are very friendly :) and I gotta pay taxes :mad:

congrats on the car. That sure is a long time being down. I have owned my vr4 for 61 months and it has been broken for 33 of those months :( . Oh well, good thing I have 3 cars hehehe. Looking forward to seeing it at the next gathering!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hot Damn! Kanabrewski's car lives!!!!!!!! I'm really glad to hear that it's running, especially after all that you've gone through to get it here. Enjoy it baby!

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeet, if you get it all together by the end of the week you can come to the boone gathering :)

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
i kinda know how you feel....my tranny has been shot since november 16th 2000 or so. hopefully ill have a new 1 going in in the next couple months so i can ship my car to oahu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts