Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a used AFC in perfect condition $315 shiped
I got 2 sets of pistons that i already paid for $750 (ROSS AT YOUR SPECS)
greddy proffec B $335+Shiping
and apexi cored for FMIC $695 (THE GTR ONES!)

Mario DEniz

·
Registered
871 Posts
I may be interesteed in you r ic. Is it front mount? What kind is it, i diddin't really understand your ad. Got pics?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k

Its the apexi core meaning no end tanks just the basic core. it is frount mounted, and this is the same one used by other stores in their setups.

MArio Deniz

·
Registered
871 Posts
I am dumb? I will need to buy end tanks then? Will I have to buy ic pipes? This replaces my stock IC's? Is it a direct bolt on?

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Hey Mario... a quick question please don't take it wrong.

From your profile, it appears that you are sort-of a "shop" for parts? That you are working for-profit? Not just a guy selling parts from his car?

If so, I wondered if you were familiar with the financial difficulties that this message board is experiencing??

I'm not affiliated with the board (other than I'm a paying member) but I wondered if you'd be interested in donating 3% or even 5% of your sales from your posts to 3si??

Keep in mind that most companies pay 15-25% of sales towards advertising, so 5% is pretty cheap ESPECIALLY since that's on SOLD ITEMS instead of the HOPE to sell items (as most advertising is).

I also wondered if you have actually joined 3si? (sent an $8 membership fee to eric?)

Hope I'm not stepping out of bounds here, this post is made with best intentions...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no

No end tanks or piping you need to do some fabrication to fit it.

Pistons are with wirst pins and locks, add $50 if you want the rings.

PLLease e-mail me personally and i would not mind helping the board.

Mario Deniz

·
addicted to BOOOOOST
412 Posts
can you "hold" that set for me for 2 days?? i just wanna make sure this is the route i wanna go :cool:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I guess I'll have to be out on that. No one around here does work like that. Can you get me piston rings for a NA though?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes

They can be for N/A also. E-mail me directly if you have more questions.

Mario DEniz
[email protected]

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no comment

Thanx for the info dude, you should make it a sticky post for people to check out that link.

Mario Deniz

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
Is this the Apexi Super AFC... do you still have it? and can you ship overnight? Please respond ASAP
Thanks
E

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
hrmm...

Original post, 11/26/2001

Today's date, 06/06/2002

I'm guessing it's gone ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts