Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, If I get 10 people on the list, I can get these awesome new pumps for $145 shipped.
These Stealth pumps outflow the walbro's and can keep up with the fuel demands that turbos like the DR750's require. With our platform growing and getting faster by the day, you need to make sure you have enough fuel. The walbro pumps may not be able to handle your fuel demands, and this is where the "stealth" pump shines.

From the manufacturer
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into most existing hanger assemblies. What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to a typical 255 pump at 40 psi, the 340 boasts over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory wiring and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also ideal for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications. Features: * Fits most vehicles where a Walbro 255 is applicable.*

Let's get the list started. The sooner the list fills, the sooner I can ship out. Once filled and payed, they will ship immediately. When signing up, please paypal your money to: [email protected]

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It depends on your specific application. These pumps flow more than the walbros at stock voltage, so depending on your fuel needs, you may not need to hotwire this pump.
-Steve

·
Registered
76 Posts
It depends on your specific application. These pumps flow more than the walbros at stock voltage, so depending on your fuel needs, you may not need to hotwire this pump.
-Steve
Could you speak a little more towards that? For instance, if I was interested in upgrading towards 450-500hp I would probably not be going the DR750 route but I would still be putting in larger injectors right? Perhaps 550cc with a 15G turbo? Does the pump need to be hotwired for that usecase? Would this even be a good application for this pump or would I be better served with the usual denso supra or walbro pump upgrade?

Thanks in advance

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you speak a little more towards that? For instance, if I was interested in upgrading towards 450-500hp I would probably not be going the DR750 route but I would still be putting in larger injectors right? Perhaps 550cc with a 15G turbo? Does the pump need to be hotwired for that usecase? Would this even be a good application for this pump or would I be better served with the usual denso supra or walbro pump upgrade?

Thanks in advance
Some people get away with not hotwiring their pumps at those power levels while others must. Each car is different. Yes you would need larger injectors for your setup. Any application that would require a walbro pump, I would recommend the better stealth pump. It gives you more leeway and upgradeability.
the list has to start somewhere guys. I can't give this great price if no one is willing to commit to buying.
Steve

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, 8 more people and we got some great pricing!

1) vipershark11 (will pay once list fills)
2) nick
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Youll have to remove me from the list. I ended up needing this sooner than later so I had to buy one. Great price though. Sign up people youll love them.

·
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
3,922 Posts
as long as I don't need a FPR and associated stuff with it, count me in for one of these pumps

1) vipershark11 (will pay once list fills)
2) nick
3) KelvinTurbo
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Pampena Motorsports
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1) nick
2) KelvinTurbo
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

come on guys, Im getting the idea that no one wants these pumps at this price. If I don't get the list moving along the sale will not happen. I wouldn't hold out for a better price on these as it will only get more expensive from here on out. Regular pricing is going to be around $160+shipping. Save at least $20 bucks with this group buy
-Steve

·
Registered
76 Posts
1) nick
2) KelvinTurbo
3) scottydog911 (will pay once list fills)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I cant pay yet but at the rate this list is filling I should have plenty of time to get you the money.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts