Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Too stubborn to quit
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make a final push to finish my car and I want to get ahead of some things that will likely hold me up. That being said, if anyone has a map for a 16g car with 725cc injectors, or even better one for my FP 68HTA'a, it would be very helpful. I have access to a 4wd dynojet and may tune it myself, but I'd like to get it running and driving under its own power before I do that.

Also curious if I can convert my 16G tune from my AEM v1 to work on my V2, because that should be fine as a base tune.

Thanks in advance!

-Adam

·
Too stubborn to quit
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
I'm trying to make a final push to finish my car and I want to get ahead of some things that will likely hold me up. That being said, if anyone has a map for a 16g car with 725cc injectors, or even better one for my FP 68HTA'a, it would be very helpful. I have access to a 4wd dynojet and may tune it myself, but I'd like to get it running and driving under its own power before I do that.

Also curious if I can convert my 16G tune from my AEM v1 to work on my V2, because that should be fine as a base tune.

Thanks in advance!

-Adam
Back from the dead . Did u ever got that tune ? I’m in need of a 3s tuner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts