Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GTO's a happening
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have a troll in the Aussie section. warwick who is nothing but a pain in the arse. Abusing fellow members. Just not a positive member at all. He hasn't ripped anyone off with a sale, or racially abused anyone so I think banning him is over the top, but a global ignore would be good. Having said that a total ban would be appreciated by all. :D

If you check his posts it's not hard to find he's been like this for many years.

Thoughts?

Scooter

·
GTO's a happening
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of his gems...

http://www.3si.org/forum/8848601-post82.html

donkey, of coarse all my inputs are a joke the funny part is most wackers think its real and react, thats the funny part, when Erni throws a Hissy Fit thats the best, because he does not have a sence of humor, if I told him I know his reg is XZC494 and tomorrow I will have an address, so I can order half a meter of concrete, to be delivered at his driveway, he wont sleep, I will pay for it, maybe a quater of a meter so I can pay when I order. The reaction will be historical, he put up my buisness details and would you believe it I have two large orders, from people who lost my contact # how can I thank him. But the 'no one likes your STEALTH TT car' was true .:moon2:

·
Premium Member
17,963 Posts
I was reading that thread you locked the other day, I do think a global ignore would prob be best. Only one person who can do that though.

Coop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts