Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Did you know that in the pictures of the License frames, Dodge is misspelled? Hope that's not messed up i the final versions.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Mobo - Did you get the picture I sent you about a week ago? BTW, could I get that in a mouse pad and poster (what size is the posters?) Let me know. :cool:

·
Registered
318 Posts
this might not matter to some people but if you would like your car on a poster and just dont have a big enough picture my camara takes pictures 24.5"x18.5"
but you have to live near me because im not driving 300 miles for a picture lol

·
Registered
514 Posts
moboroshi said:
Nope, I swear I have to stop doing things when I'm tired. It'll be fixed here in a few minutes.

Mcuh better. Now I'll buy one.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRODIGY3000, thought you might like yours being used. I was playing around with it and got it to enlarge without distorting much. I'll be on the calender ;)

doyouwannaride, you make yoru sig? If you'd like to photoshop some posters up, let me know. They have to be 150 dpi min. and at least 20x16 for the small posters or 35x27 for the large ones.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey, keep up the good work man, its nice to see someone actually take some initiative to make some items instead of sitting there saying "man, i wish someone would make ____" :D I was just wonderin if you could make a poster of the one pic you have as a mousepad. It is the 3rd one down on the right side. I believe it is the also the black stealth on the 3si banner. That pic is incredible, and it would look unbelievable on my wall!! Thanks man.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts