Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was dark(10pm) and i was on my way home from school, the light in front of me turns red, im am going to be the first car but im coasting to the light (I know its a long one) well this car comes flying up and gets in front of me Right before the light! I was pretty pissed. I cant really tell what kind of car it is because it was black, I thought it was a new couger, I put on my high beams and I see type S. :D Now im happy! Light turns green and the rsx takes off I floor it and pass it like nothing. I am 4 cars in front when the next light turns red, now we are next to each other at the light, I look over and its some blond chick driving! I cant tell how she looks though:confused: I didnt think she would want anything to do with me after I blew past her from behind, so i take off at idle. Well she chirps em! :eek: Im like -not so fast!- I floor it and pass her before i shift to second.:cool: I bang second and just go to 4th. I heard her bark 2nd too! She isnt done yet either, im coasting and she pulls along side and barks em when she downshifted! I pass her again. (that last one was from a 40mph roll) it was pretty ugly. It must feel strange to drive a car with NO torque, this chick could drive and I spanked her over and over!!:eek: :p :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Nice one!;) Good "lady" kill!:D

You know that if she was a hottie and you wanted to chance meeting her afterwards then you would've had to let her sneak out in front of you a little bit.:D:D

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
hehe, fuck that. Crush her in her little honduh. You know how people are "oh, I got a VR-4 off the line" :rolleyes: Especially girls who know jack about cars.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
nice kill, hmm a girl that wants to race and barks the tires through second...give her a 3/S and she'll almost be perfect in my book :D

·
3si member #1623
1,976 Posts
Those RSX's are nice for a 4 banger. 6 speed i think.. right? and i love to see chicks driving their sporty little cars like that haha.. love to race them too. Of course she thinks she can smoke anyone in her new Acura :rolleyes: Glad you whooped her! :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
DjMonnie said:
Those RSX's are nice for a 4 banger. 6 speed i think.. right? and i love to see chicks driving their sporty little cars like that haha.. love to race them too. Of course she thinks she can smoke anyone in her new Acura :rolleyes: Glad you whooped her! :D
Yeah it is 6-speed but much rather have my girl drive a nice yellow TYPE R...much more rare.

LOL...I know those car have little to no torque. I test drove one and it was absolutely hillarious. I didnt feel any jolt or anything. Well a 15.6 isnt bad but lets see what they hit after their huge long awaited modifications hit the stores and catalogs. ;)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I like those little RSX Type-S's. I was considering one for a daily driver before I got my saturn (which gets 40+ mpg!!). I'm looking forward to the Type R's as well. 220Hp out of a 2.0 N/A. Not bad at all. And sure not having torque might suck for 1st gear ... but once you have the powerband good shifting will keep that powerband and that little thing will fly. I played with one driven by a girl on the highway and she definitely flew. Sure I could reel her in no problem, but what the fuck do you expect from a VR4?? She still went from 70-110 much faster than any normal car can ... plus she was cute and was having a blast playing with me. Women that drive all crazy rule. :)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I know Type R's are pretty sweet. That must be the only Integra that people have respect for. ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Feral said:
I like those little RSX Type-S's. I was considering one for a daily driver before I got my saturn (which gets 40+ mpg!!). I'm looking forward to the Type R's as well. 220Hp out of a 2.0 N/A. Not bad at all. And sure not having torque might suck for 1st gear ... but once you have the powerband good shifting will keep that powerband and that little thing will fly. I played with one driven by a girl on the highway and she definitely flew. Sure I could reel her in no problem, but what the fuck do you expect from a VR4?? She still went from 70-110 much faster than any normal car can ... plus she was cute and was having a blast playing with me. Women that drive all crazy rule. :)
Nope - 200hp and an embarassing 140lb/ft of torque

.jon

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
jon3k said:

Nope - 200hp and an embarassing 140lb/ft of torque

.jon
Nope to that one my friend...HEHE:D ..the new Type R's will contain 220 Horsepower or atleast that is what Sports Compact Car wrote on their own magazine. HEHE ;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
I'm trying to talk my sister into getting an Integra. But she refuses to drive a stick shift...so it'd be a crappy automatic. (She needs to get a stick, that way I can have fun in it too, lol)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I know man...my sis wants a damn SUV, even though she is only 11 time fly's by man and I want her to get a stealth or a 3000GT, manual, so we can keep it in the family and keep the tradition alive. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Keep it in the family EH? JK :D The Integra GS-R and Type R are respectable cars for what they are. They're easily modded, not too heavy, and handel quite well. A friend of mine at school let me tool around in his Type-R. I have a good amount of respect for that car. The 2 things that keeps me from ever buying one is appearance (just a personal preference) and the body structure that folds up like an accordion at low speeds (around 40mph). Not to say their body structure is weak. It's actually an improvement over those of the Civics but there are plenty of other cars that will hold up better in such an accident. Then again those cars are generally more expensive. :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
LOL.. I know the GSR and Type R must be the only Integra I actually respect. But damn you bastard I want to hangout with your friend too and drive the Type R!!!!!!.. HEHE:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts