Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was coming home from work and I hit a red light on 30. and I could hear this ricer pull up next to me. I look over and I it looks like a really long integra

well anyway the light turned and we took off... i smoked it off the line b/c he was roasting his tires... all the way through first i had a lead on him he shifts before I do and he inches me off through second.

well i slow cause i needed to get into his lane. i see his fart can.. and i see that it is an acura legend

just wondering what do they run... it was a 2 door manual with exhuast

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
dude they can run anything from a 17 to an 8 second quater. It all depends on his mods. if you had gone to higher speeds you probaly would have taken him, again depending on your mods and his.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
well i don't know anything about acura legends but where were you on 30. I live in york but never see too many 3000s around. Where do you live?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a pretty sleek looking one, but it was a kid driving it so i doubt it was a really nice one.

I am from D-Town... but I am not blessed with a fast car:(
I drive a '95 Chevy Silverado 1500 V-8 350

I sometimes take out my dad's Avalon to run but it is only slightly faster than my truck.

DAMN DAMN AND DOUBLE DAMN

I wish i had a 3000 GT VR-4... my life would be grand

oh yea and to top it all off.. my friend had a stock of only a 1000 bucks.. there was a glitch and it jumped to 11000 bucks... he sold and made 10K without doing squat... i am truly jealous cause now he can get a sweet ass car if his woman doesnt take it all from him:rolleyes: :D

Well thanks for the input... maybe i can get him on the street again... and if you ever see a big red chevy out there reving or peelling out.. that is me:D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Legend Times

Legends arent the slow Sedans and copupes they seem to be like there little brother.

think of it like this its basically the same from as the integra.

1986-1988 Sedan 2.5 V6 - 15.4
1988-1990 Sedan 2.7 V6 - 15.1
1987-1990 Coupe 2.7 V6 - 14.8
1991-1995 Sedan 3.2 V6 - 15.2
1991-1995 Coupe 3.2 V6 - 14.9

They really arent that slow i used to have a 1988 Acura Legend 2.7 beforei bought my stealth and it would run with the best of them i had and auto with only an intake and exhaust and i took out at 93 Civic HB with a B18B1( Integra LS motor) roughly a low 15 high 14 sec civic.

just my .02 but yeah with the rigth work they can be fast but they suffer just like our cars lack of support and they arent that bad either i mean the 2.7 makes 185HP from the factory and they car weights 2790 so basically its about teh same as a GSR Integra.

Later,

Demon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts