Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my ABit BE6-2, P3 700E Retail, PEP66 Alpha, and ABit Slokket-III adapter to go from the Slot-1 to Socket 370 for the CPU. The cooler is the biggest cooler I could get. I used the motherboard and CPU for a couple months. The heatsink doesn't even get mildly warm. The motherboard can increase the bus speed from 87 to 200mhz FSB in incriments of 1mhz which is sweet for overclocking. It also has an onboard ATA66 controller plus the standard ATA33 so you can run up to 8 EIDE devices. I'm asking $130 for everything.

I also think I have a couple ram sticks somewhere, too. If I can find those I'll toss them in for free(a 64 and a 128? I forgot what they were, I'll have to look).

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is what these parts are going on Pricewatch:

P3 700E Processor: $85
ABit BE6-2: $120

PEP66 ALPHA cooler from ColdCPU: $30

I paid about $20 for the Slot-1 to Socket370 adapter.

Please look at my e-bay listing for this item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1298918361#DESC

Is anyone remotely interested? I also have a full K6-2 450 system with a 10GB harddrive (no OS),36X CD-ROM, PCI 10B-T network card. I'll sell for $75 obo

K6-2 500 CPU: $25 obo

PII 450 Retail sill in OEM SHRINK WRAP! It's never been opened and still carries a 3-year warranty in the box. Pricewatch is listing the OEM versions for $85, I'll sell this (which includes the Intel heatsink/fan preattached) for $50 obo.

AMD Athlon Slot-A 750mhz CPU: Retail version with heatsink/fan preattached: $50 obo.

2 T-Bird 1000 CPUs: These two are lightly chipped on the edges of the top of the CPU. When they chip they might work or they might not, but it has the chance to fry them when they're powered on. This was caused by heatsink installation and is very common on the new AMD Thunderbird/Duron CPUs. After they were chipped they were replaced and I have not been powered back on. I'll sell these two for $10 obo and I can't make any guarantees of ANY kind on them because they have not been tested and I'm not sure what they'll do. I tried to power on a T-Bird 800 that was chipped heavily and it caused the CPU to get 'very' hot. No damage was done to the system or components. If you're exerienced with these then you might want to give it a shot, but I really don't have the time or ambition to mess with these. If nobody wants them I'll just throw them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts