Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Quickest FWD 3000GT
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The is the Supra Vs Rx7 event last weekend at Atco Raceway. It contains some great footage of our cars up against some of the fastest supra's and Rx7 around and we kicked ass. I hope you guys enjoy it, and it also has my favorite FWD 3000GT 11 second run. It's pretty big and is 9 minutes long but definitely worth the wait.

Thanks, Copper2002 (Matt) for hosting it while AAM is updating the website. If anyone else would like to host it in the meantime just to make it easier for everyone to download we would gladly appreiate it.

Thanks!!!

http://www.mdgamesource.com/files/AAMAtco.mpg
 

·
Quickest FWD 3000GT
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a thought, I guess you can get some popcorn ready for some people with slower connections.
 

·
Deal with it
Joined
·
3,129 Posts
Damn I have cable and it says an hour to get. Maybe I'll click it and go in the hot tub...then maybe some sex with the ex. By that time I'll have at least 5 mins of it downloaded...jk
 

·
Quickest FWD 3000GT
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, Xtremewlr for helping out too!
 

·
Quickest FWD 3000GT
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darktrail said:
Your sig has your old times.

-Jeff
Thanks.

The times looks good!:D

Ty, maybe you should shoot for 10's:D
 

·
chunsangp
Joined
·
3,556 Posts
Very nice video! Keep up good work:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
JB said:
The is the Supra Vs Rx7 event last weekend at Atco Raceway. It contains some great footage of our cars up against some of the fastest supra's and Rx7 around and we kicked ass.
]
Yeah, I especially like the video of you guys kicking the supras ass that was running 8.9's. That was awesome. For those of you who couldn't see it in the video, you have to right click and save as "wait a minute, who am I kidding."
But I must admit, it was truly impressive seeing a car with a $10,000 turbo kit, beating some bpu supras with $2,000 in mods and eventually losing to one in the finals. Damn, doubt those guys will ever show their faces again. :rolleyes:
Now lets have some fun :flip4:
 

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
Joined
·
3,402 Posts
honestly

don't let this turn into a supra vs. 3/S thread, I've seen too many of them. He never said he beat every one, or should. He said that "we" as a group of people who own similar cars gained some respect. I would love it if everyone that responds to this thread completely disregards every post by LATE. Thanks everyone, have fun enjoying the movie, I'm in the process of downloading it on 56K!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Re: Re: AAM's Atco Video Dedicated to 3SI

late said:
Yeah, I especially like the video of you guys kicking the supras ass that was running 8.9's. That was awesome. For those of you who couldn't see it in the video, you have to right click and save as "wait a minute, who am I kidding."
But I must admit, it was truly impressive seeing a car with a $10,000 turbo kit, beating some bpu supras with $2,000 in mods and eventually losing to one in the finals. Damn, doubt those guys will ever show their faces again. :rolleyes:
Now lets have some fun :flip4:
Late, you seem upset.

Build a bridge and get over it. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,524 Posts
Re: Re: AAM's Atco Video Dedicated to 3SI

late:
If you need to be the center of attention so badly... build a truly fast car, set some records, and then someone will give of fuck about what you have to say. Kick rox, and get ya feet dirty troll.


JB:
Your car is sick. AAM you guys make me mad. :mad: All the fastest of the fast coming from one shop... I need to move to MD.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
Re: honestly

VR-4Maniac said:
He never said he beat every one, or should. He said that "we" as a group of people who own similar cars gained some respect. !
Actually, he said "we kicked ass." Little different than "we gained some respect." Especially considering the fastest 3s got absolutely obliterated by the fastest supra there. I know it's just semantics, but still......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,043 Posts
Re: Re: AAM's Atco Video Dedicated to 3SI

late said:


Yeah, I especially like the video of you guys kicking the supras ass that was running 8.9's. That was awesome. For those of you who couldn't see it in the video, you have to right click and save as "wait a minute, who am I kidding."
But I must admit, it was truly impressive seeing a car with a $10,000 turbo kit, beating some bpu supras with $2,000 in mods and eventually losing to one in the finals. Damn, doubt those guys will ever show their faces again. :rolleyes:
Now lets have some fun :flip4:

didnt you sell your supra..... riiiight, maybe you should get someting that can pull on a SUV off the line

was that because it cost you too much or because a BPU AWD eclipse would whore you off the line---i would think a bit of both
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top