Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ok, lets move this over to GB and start a list... Also for those not sure its worth it, keep in mind that this can also be an additional safety factor even for those not looking for the huge numbers..If something slightly happens to your tune or maybe even some bad gas that would dramatically increase your cylinder pressure unexpectedly this can help keep things together.. it may not be all the time but maybe, just maybe when you have that OH SHIT moment, and you all know that one time or another you have had this happen to you, it may save you from a head gasket job..

·
One fix at a time
7,839 Posts
Are you going to need the money up front, half down half when they're complete, or everything when they're finished? I'd like to get a set but probably can't for another couple weeks.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Are you going to need the money up front, half down half when they're complete, or everything when they're finished? I'd like to get a set but probably can't for another couple weeks.
Unfortunately A1 requires 50% up front and the rest at completion on all custom stuff..:( Hopefully you can get in on this.. If you wanted to purchase this kit seperate as a single buy it would be ~$2,200.00 for the stud kit..

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
These are custom and different from the other A1's sold, they will have no undercut on the body of the stud.
Mine are undercut but mine didn't come off a shelf. Jeff @ IPS had them made for his White Stealth then sold em to me.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Mine are undercut but mine didn't come off a shelf. Jeff @ IPS had them made for his White Stealth then sold em to me.
Yeah, i think anything A1 or ARP L19 for our cars are a custom order..I wish these were on the shelf but unfortuanetly there isn't a high demand for our cars so what ever manufacturing runs are made usually sell out..hopefully we can get everyone interested a badass set of headstuds...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Shoot, i tried to start a new topic in GB but i dont have permission to access the page??? WTF?? I guess we can start the list here and move it over once the admin helps clear things up..

1) Italo
2) Leonel
3) MarioG
4)daneboy5
5)my92ksl

Please add your name to the list...

·
NBF Tech Racing
3,190 Posts
Using ARP all my life, never a single problem.

NBF

·
Super Moderator
9,109 Posts
Shoot, i tried to start a new topic in GB but i dont have permission to access the page??? WTF?? I guess we can start the list here and move it over once the admin helps clear things up..

1) Italo
2) Leonel
3) MarioG
4)daneboy5
5)my92ksl

Please add your name to the list...
Need to ask a moderator to move it over to the group buy section... I would ask DCIV ;)

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Dave mentioned this to me last night and I wasn't sure about it. But at this price I can't refuse. Dave will send in my deposit :)

Here's a good question and I think it's do-able. Is it possible to swap out the old studs with the new ones without removing the heads/head gaskets? Remove one bolt and add one stud at a time?

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,130 Posts
and remember kids.. this doesnt work without a headlift fix! :) so get that done while your doing studs!
Hey Ray, I heard a lot about the head lift fix. Can I have a local machine shop do it...or is this a Pampena Motorsports only fix?

21 - 40 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.