Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
You see, that is where you and I differ.

I would rather pay the $2200 for a one off set than be shafted by an ex 3s owner looking to capitalize on someone else's misfortune. I don't think there are many on here that would dispute that a $2200 investment in my car is a drop in the ocean.

André

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I bought these off a member who had already bought them but decided to sell them. He sold them for what he paid and shipping, he wasnt a crook.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
:lol: he doesn't have any more does he :lol:

André

·
One fix at a time
7,830 Posts
I'm not made of money either. I only have a billet TD04 500AWHP setup and I'd sell mine for $500 also if I were going to just because I knew going into the group buy my chances of ever getting them again were slim to none or at least at a much higher price. I take that back though. If I did have to get rid of them the price would be higher because I really want to hang onto them. If i didn't care sure $350 would be fine but what are the chances of a group buy in the next few months? I'm saving them back in case I use my stroker again since it would need it. Otherwise, they'd go with the stroker, heads, cams, etc.

IPS paid over $1100 for a set on Jeremy's car way back and a few others paid $7-800+ a few years ago due to a limited run. You obviously have more in your drivetrain than the cost of a DR-750 car so it isn't going to hurt for someone in UK to make you a set with a much quicker turn around time.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
$500 possibly yes, $600 :flip1:

Like I said, I'd rather pay more to someone who wasn't profiteering.

André

·
One fix at a time
7,830 Posts

André
Lol. I understand. :) GL. I hope you find a set. Honestly though Ray's head lift fix and OEM head bolts should do you fine until you figure out just why you're down on power right now. Once that's straightened out I'm sure you'll be twisting things around if the cylinder pressures get too high.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I had to pick up some spare 'International Compound 2' to finish my head stud install. So if anyone needs any let me know.

·
Registered
789 Posts

André
$500+ for a set of bolts is pretty steep. I would be interested in another round for the GB price however.

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
I am not this section's moderator and will wait for them to chime in here, but I think it's safe to say this:

The next disparaging (that's negative for those who don't the meaning of the word) remark out of ANYONE will result in a vacation from this website.

Questions, comments, concerns and hallucinations can be forwarded to the Moderation Team.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Itallo

I'll start off the new list for another GB

1. Permanent Grin

André

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Is there another thread? What is the price for this GP?
Lets use this thread to get a head count...price really depends on the number of people in..last time i had to put out the funds and i swore i wouldnt do that again...what ever the cost is plus shipping and paypal fees will be due up front this time..

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,130 Posts
I'm down for another set!

-Dan

221 - 240 of 263 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.