Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I closed the inital buy thread and starting this thead to monitor the status of manufacturing and delivery..I should have something started by the end of the week and will post Friday night..Please note that these kits will take 6 -8 weeks for completion, when complete we can submit the final payment of $170.00/kit and figure out shipping individually...Wooohoo for some badass head studs!!

BTW DCIV please move this to GB

·
Verified Hitman
469 Posts
+1 on that

·
One fix at a time
7,760 Posts
I just drove over 1500 miles the past two days delivering a car I sold and picking up another so I wasn't able to get online. I still have another 800 miles to go but if I could get in last minute I'll send the money. Otherwise, I guess I'll wait until the next group buy if there is one. I sent you a PM too Itallo.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Italo, you're the man!
Whenever you get a chance or when they get closer to completion please post up any special torque specs or procedures. I have always gone in 3 steps to seat the heads. Then I back off all the way and bring them to 97ft/lbs (IIRC) in one pass. Then recheck. Will that work on these as well?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Anyone else have a spare set?

MichaelMR2, who's set did you end up picking up?

·
I'm a Member
9,699 Posts
All good guys, Itallo shot me a message the nanosecond I'd posted saying he had a set for me so I'll actually be contacting him today to send payment and all that.

Thankyou very much to all the guys looking out for me, sorry I have been a bit dis-organised :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
when is next delivery time? i might take 1 set

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Am I too late to get a set of these, or is there a spare set?

André

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
I'll take them, thank you.

André

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
$175.10 sent quoting screen name, name and delivery address.

Thanks

André

1 - 20 of 263 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.