Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a Volvo V50 T5 and I'm unloading tons of 3/S stuff, I don't want to ship it if I don't have to, especially the cars:

93 Sandstone Grey VR-4
94 Stealth R/T NA ATX (almost new everything, CRS rebuilt trans and 60k)

99 SOHC engine, 55k miles
(2) 5-spd FWD transmissions with drive axles
SBC FWD Stage 1 clutch w/ cryo treatment
pearl whilte 99 sail panels
pearl white 99 hoop wing
pearl white 99 sideskirts
rebuilt 2-bolt shortblock

Tons of other stuff, if anyone wants a car or some misc parts let me know! It all has to go!!!

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandstone VR-4 is in good shape. Currently has about 113k on the clock. I bought it with 89k on the odometer, but the rebuilt engine that was in it had a crank that wasn't machined correctly. I pulled the engine and put in an engine from a 95 VR-4 that had about 82k miles on it at the time as well as the RPS Maxx clutch that was attached to it. The 60k was done by the owner of said 95 VR-4 around 70k after he purchased it so it should be good for another 15-20k miles. Interior is in good shape beyond the dash vents - that needs to be fixed. Seats have been reupholstered with new padding. It also has an Alpine single-din head unit that retracts the screen when turned off. Speakers appear to have been replaced as well.

Suspension - Tein S-tech springs and Bilstein shocks that came off my 94 TT. They have about 6k miles of use. I have a set of adjustable control arms that need to be installed.

The car came with a Stillen downpipe and custom cat-back that looks stock from the rear. I put on a Type-S BOV and did vacuum reduction in the engine bay. I ran the car at wastegate pressure since I got it. Put on a boost controller of your choice.

Wheels are discontinued 5-spoke TSW wheels and look awesome. I hit a pot hole and bent one. I am going to take it to a wheel shop to get fixed. I might put on stock 17" when I sell it, though.

Front active aero dam works great. Rear spoiler works when it wants to, sometimes sticks in the upright position. The car has been repainted the original color and they seemed to have done a good job. The front bumper has a small spot where it has a scratch/spider web in the paint. Brakes have painted red calipers and have aftermarket rotors. Fuel pump, fuel pump sending unit, and fuel line were replaced with new OEM parts by the owner I bought it from in the 2 months of his ownership before the engine in it went south. Door panels are not bubbling and look super nice. It's a Georgia car and is rust free. It was not driven in the winter when I moved back to St. Louis. I also haven't driven it since I let the Georgia tags expire, but I start the engine and move it around the driveway and around the house.

Pics can be seen if you go to the 3Si photo gallery and search my username. Supposedly this is 1 of 56 '93 Sandstone VR-4's built that year. I know they're very rare and it's a beautiful car. Taking offers on that.

94 R/T has 224k on the clock. I bought it from my good friend and second owner. He bought it with 99k miles and has been driven almost all highway. He kept a service log with every receipt and every service performed on the car. I bought it at 198k. The valve stems were weak and eventually the factory trans lost first gear. I got an engine with rebuilt CRS trans from a 1-owner Georgia SL with lower miles. I did the timing belt, water pump, and tensioner and also installed an aftermarket trans cooler at 214k. The car runs like new. It is lowered with KYB struts. I installed adjustable lower control arms and installed new rear upper control arm bushings then gave it an alignment. Rear wheel bearing was just replaced and has new rear rotors and brake pads. Fronts look great. Dash vents are just starting to crack but otherwise it's great. Door panels are not bubbling. Driver seat is worn and has a couple rips, but I have a set of power seats I can put in that are nice. Has a JVC head unit with i-pod hook-up in the glove box. Tires are brand new and have just a couple thousand miles on them. The car is stock beyond a 3SX lightweight crank pulley. Cosmetically it's in really nice shape, but the front bumper has chipped/cracking paint and needs to be repainted. With this done the car would look nearly brand new. I would drive this car to California and back - it's a perfect DD. I drove it to Chicago and couple months ago. Steering is extremely tight and is honestly just as good if not better than my old 95 R/T I got in the late 90's when it had 38k miles. I'm taking offers, but not giving it away because of what the odometer says. I take care and properly maintain everythig I have.

Sail panels I would do for $200. They're pearl white and in perfect shape.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live about 20 miles east of St. Louis off Hwy 64. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you have the Active Aero Control Unit in the trunk (and maybe the Active Aero console switch) available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts