Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I went out to eat and then down to have a drink with my old man, comming out of the bar we decided to hop on the freeway. Well as we got on the ramp we both hit it and it was a dead tie from about a 20 mph roll. I have a 92 RT N\A and he has a stock Olds Aurora (99) with the V8. Guess we'll have to do it again to see who has the fastest car in the family!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
dude, good kill. An aurora shouldn't be too much of a strain on your stealth. Where are you in minnesota? I'm living in California, but that's just for college. I live in minnetonka.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nice going man...do you have a 5-speed or an ATX?? Nonetheless you did good. Those Aurora's are pretty quick. In 99 they had 250 HorsePower and 260 Pounds Of Torque. They can be a close race, the only thing keeping him from pulling away was your weight advantage. They have about 300lbs - 500lbs more than us. But it was still very cool of your dad to run against you. ;)

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
wish my family was like that! hehe, BTW good job

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah your dad kicks ass I want my dad to race me too with his Ford Torous. HEHE :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts