1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an immediate response to the following thread,

http://www.3si.org/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=51816

a bunch of folks have made generous contributions to 3si.org

As promised I'd like to thank them in this thread. (There have been a bunch of folks who have made contributions and indicated that they would also like to become members in the same transaction!)

Hal Winslo
Phillip Hosner
Jeff Lucius
Jon King
Brian Pearson
Richard Pierce
Chris McFarland
Aaron Werley
Manoj Prasad
Michael Garand
Edwin Jones III
Shawn O'Connor
Samir Shelat
Jason Szczepanski
Mike Hoffa
Lawrence Wang
Scott Parker
Jeff Mulligan
James Berry
3SX Performance
Enrique Castelazo
mikael appler

Thanks again everybody.

Eric

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I tried but seems PalPal doesnt like my phone # in BA, guess I'll have to cut u a check, do u have an address on the other post ?

·
Registered
497 Posts
i sent you a money order today

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Thanks all!

The address is in the original post for those who want to send check or money orders.

Eric

·
og
4,293 Posts
soon as i can get loot in the paypal i'm sending it over... i think annual dues are a great idea, mebbe $10 a year? i'd pay that every year for as great a resource as this is, not to mention the people and fellowship. just my 2c, safe travels.

- mike

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Hopefully my keychain $ will help. Why is the original post closed? Did you get enough? Thanks again for all of your hard work and $$ spent so we can have this club.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The thread was closed for replies only. Contributions are always welcome.

Eric

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
I think $10.00 a year membership would be fine, and would raise some decent money.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Eric - did you get the dollars I sent? I just wanted to make sure that PayPal wasn't screwing up (just changed my e-mail and wanted to make sure it works).

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Eric, you should make the original post a STICKY.

Annual membership would be good. However we need to offer a free trial period to get new members. I think a lot of people would refuse to join initially if they had to pay. But once they are hooked, they are hooked for life! (I use to be a drug dealer hehehe)

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
3,086 Posts
annual dues sounds like a good idea.......if we do that could we get an email reminder or something in the mail to remind us.......hell i have a tough time rememerbing my parents birthday let alone paying dues :)

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pay pal has a membership with a trial period that I am looking into.

Thanks again everybody for understanding this request and for those who have contributed!

Eric

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
I honestly had no idea that there was a paid membership on this board, otherwise I would have sent money quite a whiles back. Paypal money was sent, hope it helps out some. Also, since I sent the money, am I now an official member or do I need to do something else? Thanks for the great site!

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Count me in!!

Eric,
I love this club and the members in it, and I as does everyone else, appreciates your hard work. I couldn't get the shopping cart to work. Put me down for a har, a keychain, and a $50 donation. Email me a total at [email protected] and I'll paypal the money.
Thanks,
Steve Burrows
3SX Performance

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
i may be able to contribute a place to hold some photos in a month or 2 if you are interested just semd me a e-mail @[email protected]

·
I scare clowns
445 Posts
I'll send u $10 thru paypal this week. Keep up the great work Eric. :)

-= nav =-

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Hey Eric, what email address do we use to paypal you $8 for membership (stickers and cards and stuff)? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The paypal address is [email protected]

Make sure you comment how you would like the money used, membership, merchendise, straight contribution.

Thanks again everybody.

Eric

1 - 20 of 42 Posts