Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators feel free to remove this from the discussion but I wanted to thank all the members on this forum for helping me through the mysterious beast that the VR-4 is. Special thanks to Alan, Ohiospyderman, and jhorne. You guys are what makes this platform unique and keep us newcomers from selling or parting out due to a nasty community. I’ve been apart of multiple car platforms and this is the most pleasant, understanding, and welcoming platform so far. I look forward to going through the years with y’all and seeing what we can do with these finicky cars

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,244 Posts
First off, you're welcome (although I'm sure Alan and jhorne gave you more good "stuff" than I did ;) ).
Secondly, that's why I still hang here.
I first visited this forum about 20 yrs ago, and I'm sure I came here looking for answers, like you.
The forum was much different then, cars weren't as old, and members really cared about other members.
We had local AND National Gatherings. Good stuff.

I'm trying to do my part to keep this place (and the other site, which they won't let me name) alive.

I have two 3s's and don't have any plans to get rid of them any time soon.

TOO BAD, you guys are stuck with me...

Bob. :)

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,111 Posts
Awesome and most welcome! We all just try to give back to the community if/whenever we can. Everyone started somewhere. At the same time, we can only help those who help themselves, so kudos to you too (y) 😁

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome and most welcome! We all just try to give back to the community if/whenever we can. Everyone started somewhere. At the same time, we can only help those who help themselves, so kudos to you too (y) 😁

-sent from my Galaxy Note 9
Thanks! Figured I’d rather replace bearings and an oil pump than replacing an engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts