Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Resident rocket scientist
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just wanted to say hello since I'm a new member here. I've been following this forum ever since I got my 3000GT, which was about a year ago. I'm 17, and yeah I know I'm gonna hear the "you're spoiled" ranting...lol, but I love my car and treat it like I would my 2 year old son. Haha enough ranting I'm out...

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
BigTyla said:
Hey guys. I just wanted to say hello since I'm a new member here. I've been following this forum ever since I got my 3000GT, which was about a year ago. I'm 17, and yeah I know I'm gonna hear the "you're spoiled" ranting...lol, but I love my car and treat it like I would my 2 year old son. Haha enough ranting I'm out...

for one..you're only spoiled if you got it from someone for doing nothing;)

2. welcome to the board...hope you find it usefull

3. you have a kid at 17?

Matt

·
Registered
580 Posts
hey welcome to the board

i'm 18 and i have a tt but i bought it myself working damn too hard. So trust me were not spoiled im sure you worke your ass of for your car too.

nyhoo welcome to the board again!

oh and
I'M a dork : he doesnt have a kid he said he treats his car like if he had a 2 year old son lol

·
Guitar Junkie
922 Posts
I consider anyone with one of these cars spoiled. The quality (interior in general) seems unmatched to most other cars I have seen. They are beautiful machines. That is totally cool that you have one. Welcome!

Jordan:dodge:

·
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha

Haha, Im a dork, were you being sarcastic...lol no i dont have a son...haha I better start wording my sentences a little better. Yeah, you guys in this forum seem to know your stuff about our cars, and a lot of stuff about cars in general.

I know I am a little spoiled to have my car...its kinda funny. I didn't think I was gonna get a sports car. Originally I was lookin at non-sports cars, but I was walking around the local lemon lot one day and at that time wasn't very familiar with 3000GT's. So when I saw the green beast in all its beauty, my mouth dropped, and the first thing that came outa my mouth was "I gotta have that car." Sure enough, my 16th birthday, I saw the beast in the garage. Mom said "This is for being such a good son, but you're gonna learn how to work on that car yourself or you can kiss it goodbye." So that's when I came here and absorbed all the knowledge I could about the 3000GT. I even learned how to get to the spark plugs on this site (I'm still pissed because of the way the engine is mounted like that).

Anyways this forum's pretty awesome, so I intend to check up on it as much as I can find time for. This is the only place I can really relate to any other 3000GT/Stealth owners since I'm one of only 3 3000GT/Stealth's in my city (the rest of the city is a whole buncha riced out hondas and neons that fart around all day) :rolleyes:

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
rule #1...don't take opinions personally...if you've been following the board.you know people state their opinions...don't get angry at it..cause it's not going to do anything.

rule #2...call me matt....not dork;)

matt

·
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright Matt...

Thanks for the advice Matt. Yeah I've seen a lot of bickering on the site, especially that one topic in the war stories forum about that guy claming that "a civic ate a vr4". It looks like some of the guys here have their fare share of temper tantrums.:p

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well welcome to the board and hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us. It can get a bit interesting out there especially in the lounge (i.e. Matt's picture fight) but for the most part we all have a great time b/c if we didn't we wouldn't be here. Well good luck on any projects and post something if you have a need b/c you never knowwhat you will find.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts

·
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
picture fight

Yeah I saw the picture fight...I haven't laughted that hard in awhile. You ought to do that more often haha.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
Richy T. said:
bwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahh

Rule #3, if you call him matt, you have to start off with ****.

Sorry matt, couldn't resist.:D :D

rule #4....kick ricky T in the balls....repeatidly. until they fall off:mad:

matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
marius said:
hey welcome to the board

i'm 18 and i have a tt but i bought it myself working damn too hard. So trust me were not spoiled im sure you worke your ass of for your car too.

nyhoo welcome to the board again!

oh and
I'M a dork : he doesnt have a kid he said he treats his car like if he had a 2 year old son lol

Damn man! You have such a cherry ass ride at that age?? Props to you bro! What kind of work do you do at that age to allow you to score such a killa ride?

:mitsu:

·
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rule #3, if you call him matt, you have to start off with ****.
I feel the love already...haha.

Marius - you're 18 and got a TT? You're pretty lucky. I've only been able to ride in one TT and they are pretty fast...ok theyre REALLY fast. I'll bet your ride is nice.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
sprung_monkey said:

rule #4.....dont fuck with the us3s crew or we will come to your house and beat you with baseball bats :D
pst...dingleberry.....i'm part of US3S...I was probably registered there before you;):p

Matt

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
I'm a dork said:

pst...dingleberry.....i'm part of US3S...I was probably registered there before you;):p

Matt

and yes....I did just call you a dingleberry, slappy McBallsak

Matt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts