Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

A lot of parts need gone asap

4K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  New 3Kgt owner 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I’ve been saving a ton of parts for my gto but honestly don’t have the time to use them due to school, i have a lot of parts and some are probably not gonna be listed so just pm me if your looking for something

carbon fibre full interior trim kit-400
Rep Wide body zesty front fenders-700
Rep Wide body rear fenders pit road m-700
Evo x brembo Brakes and tie rods for conversion to evo x brakes-700
1999 signals, headlights(sold), rear garnish
1999 fog lights-200
1999 front bumper-700
Replica pitroad m bumper, side skirts and rear bumper-500
3000gt twin turbo heads (3) 2 are apart due to planning on building them but have all parts-500 for all 3
Carbon antenna Replacement with brand new antenna-100
Top secret aero hood latches-150

Definitely have more stuff this is just off the top of my head, I’m from Canada so I would love to sell the big stuff local but willing to work something out with people

Edit: Added prices for all the parts, shipping will be extra

found some extra parts

I have a generic engine strut bar-100
Battery relocation kit ( I don't remember if this was 3000/gto specific, just found it in my parts pile lol)-75
2 Kakimoto racing exhaust tips burnt titanium (3 inch or 3.5 not sure)-100
Tein flex z coilovers brand new-900
2 brand new 1994-99 headlight buckets-200
2 brand new black 99 Sail panels both sides (super rare so I'm probably gonna keep these they are brand new in box) -1000

See less See more
#6 ·
Where in Canada are you?

#9 ·
You def need pictures on this post and proof of possession since you're still new-ish. I'm interested in a few items the battery relocation kit and the strut bar.

#15 ·
When you get a chance pic's on the eng strut bar please. Thanks

#19 ·
I only need the front one that will clear my hood and intake. Some of them don't work for the TT, they had fitment issues. Was yours on a vr4 or a n/a? Would you only sell the front one, I already have a decent rear one. Thanks.

#26 ·
Are those real Zesty fenders? or are they the Russian made ones?

#28 ·
Did a bit of reserch on the Russian dudes IG (MMC_3000GT). These fenders and the Pit Road M rear fenders are definitely from him as he has posts with your IG handle. So yeah these are reps as well. I'd change the description on those tbh...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.