Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Re: A call to *ALL* past Midnight-Haze clients

Hey there everyone,
I just thought I'd check in and wish everyone a Happy New Years!

Its been a little over the half-year mark that I started this thread and reopened our company to make things right. Its been a steady and rewarding journey so far, and I can tell all of you that I am very glad we did it.

There probably is no better time than now to give a status update on what's been happening. I am proud to say that at this point in time, we have COMPLETELY cleared our queue of Resolutions.

Christmas Day was our latest big push, as we ran a large promotion on a number of the products we carry to help raise some funds. The response was extremely successful, and we were able to get tons of products, and Resolutions, out in-time for the holidays.

Anyway, we are going to continue to keep the Resolution Claims area active on our website, and we can still be contacted at [email protected] if there are any questions. Thank you again for the support everyone, and here's to a grand 2010.

PS @Gnatsplat - Did you get our gift on Christmas morning? Just let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

· Banned
15,320 Posts
i'm not holding my breath.

· Banned
15,320 Posts
shawn...you can talk all you like--but until i see these individuals come in and post up in droves about their SATISFACTION in the matter...my opinions will remain unchanged.

and this is coming from a guy who was <6 months away from sending you a bunch of $$$ before the shit hit the fan for you on 3si.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I'm not trying to change your opinion, friend. But in a time and place where there's apparently more scammers on 3si than ever, I'm surprised you don't see this more as a breath of fresh air.

Regardless, hopefully the others follow suit.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.