Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Don't use my name in this any longer.

Your attempt to generate new business via 3si to allow you to pay old debts is not allowed or sanctioned.

Until such time as all debts/issues are resolved you will only be able to use the resolution forums.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Negative, Al*n.

Your misinterpretation of my post to 'generate business' via 3si is grossly incorrect and a huge disappointment.

I made this quite clear in my post. It was even the final paragraph so people could see it better. Maybe if you didn't edit that part out of my post too, 3si would have a chance to make up their own mind:

Stealthify said:
On a final note, in agreement to the 3si policies which I totally have respect for, I will *not* be selling here on the forums, but strictly independently until I have legitimately earned my way back.
3si Announcement - Midnight Haze Resolutions : Midnight Auto Concepts

I could not be any more clear than that.

· Registered
284 Posts
Thanks for the bump, Mitsu.

That's the easiest request I've had yet.

Moving the discussion to the new thread. Clients that need resolving, please point your browsers to the following:
http://www.3si.org/forum/f1/midnight-haze-resolutions-q-stealthify-461602/
Not to be a pain but did you happen to send those instructions. I was planning on installing them soon and can't seem to find them anywhere on the board.

Not sure if my email address was clear because it is underlined in my previous post. but there are underscores in between i(underscore)smoke(underscore)[email protected]

I also sent a email to your [email protected] email, so you can just reply to that.

Another bump for people to get in touch with Shaun to resolve their issues so he can continue making great stuff for our cars.:)

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Hey guys,
For those that are following, the first few days have been a huge success. I appreciate all of those here on 3si that have taken the time to email me and wish us luck, and for those of you that have even been inquiring about products.

To help show how our Resolutions Campaign works, I wanted to continue to get the message out that we will be working for free until every client is taken care of. All profits, minus that which is needed for the very basic operating costs, will be put into the Midnight Haze Resolutions Fund. I will not be seeing this money, as it will be going directly back out the door into the pockets of past clients.

We will continue doing this for as long as it takes.

If you are a past client, please call our shop (775-770-0660) or email us: [email protected]. We will see to it that you are properly accounted for.

Also, Mitsu - sent you an email back, but as I said in there we are currently in the process of updating all old installation guides. However, please give us a call and I, personally, will help guide you through the install.

Thanks guys, I'll keep you all updated.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Re: A call to *ALL* past Midnight-Haze clients

It appears Al*n's latest attempt to deface everyone's postings has destroyed the links above, which - as a result - isn't helping to inform past clients of what we're doing to get them resolved.

So, just posting up a friendly reminder, that ALL past clients of Midnight-Haze can read up, get the latest information, and talk to us DIRECTLY by doing a simple Google search for our company name. The first results will get you to our website and clearly marked Resolutions information.

Thank you once again everyone for their continued support. The Midnight-Haze Resolutions plan is still underway and we will continue to run with it until all is resolved.

Any questions? Let us know.
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

Hey again everyone,

Its been exactly one month to the day since my first post regarding the Midnight-Haze Resolutions. Things have been going well, and I've got a lot of news to give regarding how this will turn out.

The reason I'm posting this message is because, before my return, I had set an internal timeline. I figured we would give it at least one month to see if my plan would work, and whether it worked or not would decide where we would go from there.

Now, Alan (I use your name because this parts for you), I have an important announcement to make about the Resolutions that I'd like to make public two weeks from today: on Monday, June 29th. Pending your approval, of course.

In the meantime, I'm still encouraging everyone to help get the word out to anyone that may not browse 3si anymore and that has done business with us in the past. I realize that today's the National Gathering, and I would have gone personally to help spread the word if I thought it was financially feasible.

So, Alan, you know where to find me! I'll keep an eye out for you on AIM, and I think you will appreciate what I'm about to do next.

That's it for now, stay tuned for June 29th.

More info on the way,
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Registered
428 Posts
Re: A call to *ALL* past Midnight Haze <i>aka Known Scammer</i> clients

I'm pretty patient, but my patients have gone. I don't want to wait two weeks for an "announcement". In two weeks I expect to see some $$ in my PayPal account. Nuf said.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

In two weeks I expect to see some $$ in my PayPal account.
I know Patric, I'm here to do exactly that - and one better:

June 29th, 2009 Announcement-
Hey there everyone,

Monday June 29th is here, and as I had promised, I have some key updates that I've been looking forward to giving you all. :)

Today's update is a vital one, and its one I'm sure many will be happy to hear.

For those that didn't know, I came back to 3si with a plan and a solution a little over a month and a half ago. The goal, ultimately, was to resurrect my fallen company (sans the problems it had) and to make it work solely for the people that needed resolution. I vowed to work, help generate sales, and broker orders for free for however long it would take, and that all profits would go directly towards the last remaining clients that we owed when our company fell apart years ago.

But with any solution and the question on if it worked or not, the proof is in the pudding - so that's what I'm here, excitedly, to report.

The Results-
The idea was to do this tactfully and efficiently. No hidden games, all straight forward with no room for errors or mistakes. As David/Sharkbait has slightly let the cat out of the bag after I talked with him, the end results are in:

I'm happy to announce that the refunds are here and are ready to be sent out!

Its that simple.

The question now is: who, what, when will people in my section see some cold hard cash in their accounts?

What - All profits made over the last month and a half have been secured and will be converted into complete refunds for those that have an open order with us.

When - Refunds will begin to be issued starting today, a few more will be handed out tomorrow during the day, and ultimately will be concluded the day after on July 1st.

and, lastly (and the part I'm most excited to announce):

Who? - Ready for this? Everyone. This includes everyone that has contacted me so far and worked with the Resolutions area on our website to update their contact information (OBX, Jimmy the Cow, CTPGTO, etc), as well as the people I'm still hoping to get in contact with: Sharpy, Nagle80 and Chgrgt04.

Ultimately, the last month and a half has been a huge success. The hope here was to do this correctly, and not to drag this on. I owe this to you all. And that's exactly why I'm doing this.

So what happens from here?-
I selected June 29th, a few days shy of July 1st, to make this announcement so that all of you can track the progress over the next two days. For those clients that I have a phone number for (OBX, Jimmy, etc), you can expect a phone call from me tomorrow.

Then, from there, I plan on announcing the outcome of the refunds thus far on Wednesday, July 1st.

I value the support many of you have shown me this far, and I promised myself and all of you that I aim to not let you down.

Thanks for reading, and following. Talk to you all again on Wednesday.

- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Registered
72 Posts
Okay I'm a new member around here but from what I can tell there's been some serious problems with this seller/site. Funny thing is I was just at the main page for the 3si wiki and it lists Midnight-Haze website as a source for 3000GT Interior Parts. Man I'm glad I didn't place an order! If this seller is banned from the classifieds maybe a note could be made in the mainpage wiki article as well about this?

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

Hello Vr4Owner,
My name is Shaun, the owner of said company in question. Let me be one of the first to welcome to the forum.

While I'm in no position to speak for the forum, I do believe the wikipedia, much like this forum, is all user-submitted content. Many users, from which, I've had the pleasure to do business with over the years.

I've just worked through some serious issues, as this area may indicate. What it does not mention is my other serious issues - like my fetish for hairy women.

But thats neither here nor there.

I might just be the most evil guy you'll ever meet, but hopefully you'll find it in your heart to get to know me first. Or, at least look through the thread you just posted in and see what it is thats actually going on here. :p

---------------------------------------------

Anyway, as promised, the last few and final days have been huge. Most of the past clients did the announcing for me, but I'll post a full round-up to conclude things here very shortly.

Thank you Patric for following up with the results. Of all the time spent planning and implementing this plan, this is by far the most rewarding part for everyone involved. I'm very happy to be doing this.

More information to come soon. Thanks again everyone, even you - Vr4Owner.

- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Well, I'm still waiting to hear about my claim. I received two emails from them after I submitted my claim, but haven't heard back since then.

Midnight Haze Auto Concepts - Order Status IDTuesday, June 30, 2009 11:52 AM
From: "Midnight Haze Resolutions" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Robert Storlie" <[email protected]>Cc: [email protected]i Robert,

Thank you for taking a moment to update your account information with
us.

For your records, your Status ID number is: D631BH49GP2M

Please store this number in a safe place as it will be used to
reference your order with Midnight Haze from this day forth.
Additionally, this number will come into play within the next few
weeks.

More information will be available soon. You will be contacted again
through this email address when that time comes. Please add our email
address to your address book to assure our future contacts will not
end up in your spam folder.

Thank you once again, you can expect to hear from us again soon.

Take care,
- Midnight Haze Resolution Center

Regarding your Midnight Haze ResolutionTuesday, June 30, 2009 4:34 PM
From: "Resolutions (Midnight Auto)" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "RAS Enterprises" <[email protected]>Hi there Robert,
I just wanted to shoot you a quick email to let you know that we have
received your Resolutions Claim. Thank you for taking the time to fill out
the forms and getting us up to date on your latest contact information.

If you get a chance, please give me a call. Our number can be found at
the bottom of this email. I'll get you all up to speed on what we're doing
to get old clients like yourself taken care of.

In the meantime, we will certainly keep you updated on the progress as
we get through the Resolutions. If you have any questions, please let us
know.

Thanks again Robert, and we're happy to get back in contact with you.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.