1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
------------------------------------
May 15th announcement is here:
http://www.3si.org/forum/f1/midnight-haze-resolutions-q-stealthify-461602/

Clients no longer need to visit the site below. Its all incorporated into the new site.
----------------------------------------

Alright, so I guess it wasn't meant to be with my infamous Baked Cookie sale:
http://www.3si.org/forum/f1/midnight-haze-cookie-bake-sale-461206/

So, I guess I should open up and tell you why I'm really here today.

I'm not here to sell cookies, or to make excuses. But rather, to simply to spread the word that I have a large announcement coming this upcoming Friday, May the 15th, 2009.

In the meantime, I made a post earlier this month in my Midnight Haze section for old clients - but I feel the area has become rather dormant and may not get the attention it needs to proceed. So that's why I decided to post here in good ol' General.

I have a small favor to ask of *ALL* past clients. Whether you have an order or a complaint with Midnight Haze from past dealings, large or small, I ask of you to PLEASE visit the page below:

Midnight Haze | Resolutions

Its a simple form, but should only take you a minute or so.

That's all the information I have for now, but you all can expect more from me this Friday.

Thank you for taking the time to read, talk to you all again soon.

- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· I call it like I see it..
25,847 Posts
Hi Shaun,

I'm a first time caller long time listener.. I just want to say I love your stunning Ali avatars. Have since 2003 :bigthumb:... Will you be making more LED kits and other such lovely doodads when you get your affairs in order?

KThanksBai,

Mike

P.S. Punch and Pie...

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Lets let him get his "affairs" in order before we even consider talking about new sales.

The point of this thread is to let him make and verify his list of outstanding debts(for anyone that is wondering he tried in buyer/seller and nobody responded.)

· I call it like I see it..
25,847 Posts
Lets let him get his "affairs" in order before we even consider talking about new sales.

The point of this thread is to let him make and verify his list of outstanding debts(for anyone that is wondering he tried in buyer/seller and nobody responded.)
1) I wasn't really planning on buying anything :p

2) If no one responded...isn't that on them? Plenty responded to Kyle and Kevin's threads.

Sorry just bored at work...

· 3S Owner since '04
3,965 Posts
LED flavored cookies would be a big hit. :D

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What if it's been so long that I dont even remember if I ordered anything from you... seriously I've been burned a few times, forgot who was who.
Hey Ck,
Just toss an email our way with your name, we'll cross reference our records for you.

[email protected]

However, probably the best bet (so you don't think we're trying to trick ya) would be to check your PayPal history. As far as I know, the log on there should go back 6+ years.

· Premium Member
13,471 Posts
Well I know I bought the White Face Gauges and Needle Glow kit from you years ago and never had any issues with the transactions. Think it was afterwards that you fell off the boat so to speak. I do know that my gauges don't switch beteen all the different colors anymore but aside from that I love them. Would be nice to get that part fixed though.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I know I bought the White Face Gauges and Needle Glow kit from you years ago and never had any issues with the transactions. Think it was afterwards that you fell off the boat so to speak.
Hey there Robert. lol, well, give me a chance to at least correct things with the few clients that didn't receive anything at all first.

I am really happy to see you still have your car, our products installed and are still enjoying them though. :) If I recall correctly before the tragic factory accident, our transaction did go pretty smoothly!

· Premium Member
10,412 Posts
Wow, a name and business that I haven't seen posted on here in some years. I'm glad to see that you seem to be enthusiastically getting your affairs in order. I hope that you'll stick to it, and have everything straightened out quickly.

Through the grape vine I had heard this might be happening, I'm surprised to see I was proven wrong.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will visit the site and give you my info.
OBXboost said:
Shaun, I just filled out the form.
Hey Mike & Patric, got them. Thanks guys.

Stealthee said:
Shaun I am glad to see you back and working on making things right from previous endeavors.
Dark-Hawk said:
Wow, a name and business that I haven't seen posted on here in some years.
I'm just as amazed to see both of you still on here! Thanks for the supportive words and damn that grapevine, this was supposed to be a surprise. :)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.