1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
-----------------------------
May 15th Announcement:
http://www.3si.org/forum/f1/midnight-haze-resolutions-q-stealthify-461602/
Clients no longer need to visit the page below. Our new website is up and running, and can get you on the right track to getting your resolution request submitted.
-----------------------------

Its been a long time coming, but better late than never. Right?

While I'm not "back", so to speak, I'm here with a small request for my past clients. That request is that ALL existing clients of Midnight Haze, new or old, take a moment to visit and fill out the following page:

Midnight Haze | Resolutions

Its a simple form, but should only take you a minute or so.

More information will be posted in a few weeks from today: on May 15th, 2009. However, for now, this is the first step in a larger plan to take care of those that deserve resolution.

For the record, I have missed you all.

Talk to you again soon,
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Banned
18,713 Posts
Don't use my name in this any longer.

Your attempt to generate new business via 3si to allow you to pay old debts is not allowed or sanctioned.

Until such time as all debts/issues are resolved you will only be able to use the resolution forums.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Negative, Al*n.

Your misinterpretation of my post to 'generate business' via 3si is grossly incorrect and a huge disappointment.

I made this quite clear in my post. It was even the final paragraph so people could see it better. Maybe if you didn't edit that part out of my post too, 3si would have a chance to make up their own mind:

Stealthify said:
On a final note, in agreement to the 3si policies which I totally have respect for, I will *not* be selling here on the forums, but strictly independently until I have legitimately earned my way back.
3si Announcement - Midnight Haze Resolutions : Midnight Auto Concepts

I could not be any more clear than that.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: A call to *ALL* Midnight-Haze clients

It appears Al*n's latest attempt to deface everyone's postings has destroyed the links above, which - as a result - isn't helping to inform past clients of what we're doing to get them resolved.

So, just posting up a friendly reminder, that ALL past clients of Midnight-Haze can read up, get the latest information, and talk to us DIRECTLY by doing a simple google search for our company name. The first results will get you to our website and clearly marked Resolutions information.

Thank you once again everyone for their continued support. The Midnight-Haze Resolutions plan is still underway and we will continue to run with it until all is resolved.

Any questions? Let us know.
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hey again everyone,

Its been exactly one month to the day since my first post regarding the Midnight-Haze Resolutions. Things have been going well, and I've got a lot of news to give regarding how this will turn out.

The reason I'm posting this message is because, before my return, I had set an internal timeline. I figured we would give it at least one month to see if my plan would work, and whether it worked or not would decide where we would go from there.

Now, Alan (I use your name because this parts for you), I have an important announcement to make about the Resolutions that I'd like to make public two weeks from today: on Monday, June 29th. Pending your approval, of course.

In the meantime, I'm still encouraging everyone to help get the word out to anyone that may not browse 3si anymore and that has done business with us in the past. I realize that today's the National Gathering, and I would have gone personally to help spread the word if I thought it was financially feasible.

So, Alan, you know where to find me! I'll keep an eye out for you on AIM, and I think you will appreciate what I'm about to do next.

That's it for now, stay tuned for June 29th.

More info on the way,
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Premium Member
7,268 Posts
Re: A call to *ALL* Midnight Haze <i>aka Known Scammer</i> clients

First, Alan is not the target for any 3si decision. It was mutual among the mods. Seeing that this is in the classified section, communication should be between you, LW and myself. Anything worthy of passing on will be done by us.
Second, Midnight Haze is not a "we" it's a "you"... there was one person making and selling products.
Third, Your products will not be offered here for various reasons, regardless of the company or person accepting payment for said products. Keep this in mind. It will only have a severe negative impact on the person/company/sponsor that chooses to do this. (Read that paragraph a few times)
I personally spent countless hours tracking you down thru your mother, and dealing with your father as he screened your calls. I heard countless lies and promises. Now, YEARS later, when most customers of yours don't even have a 3s anymore, or the holiday gifts you were paid for but never delivered are long forgotten, you think you can send a few parts to the few customers still in the community and everything will be fine? :mad:

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hey, thats no problem Sharkbait. I'm not trying to undermine your authority.

Its just Alan has been my first contact on the matter, and someone that I, personally, have been working with on the Midnight-Haze stuff long before you even became a moderator. Either way, I'd gladly talk to you too, if you want.

Secondly, Midnight-Haze is 'we' as in myself and there other people INVOLVED with my company. This includes contracted help, assistants, and anyone else that has taken part in making this happen. I'm not talking about you per se, don't take it so personal.

Third, that's not the issue. This thread, section, and my existence back on 3si is for one thing only: resolutions. As the subject, and every post I have made implies. There has been no attempt to hide this. The Resolutions are the ONLY reason I came back.

And lastly, your efforts weren't fruitless. I'm back to take care of people. Not in terms of sending them parts they may or may not any longer need, but getting them exactly what they need to feel resolved. Please, take the time to read my original post on my website. I'm not here to tell you your job, but don't you feel you should get a full grasp on what I'm doing here?

Either way, I feel I should recap for those that may not have read into it:
  • I'm not here, on 3si, to sell.
  • I am here, on 3si, to resolve.

Simple as that. My contact information hasn't changed, and if anything there are more ways to get ahold of me than ever. I feel I owe at least that much to those I'm here to take care of. And we'll see how it ends up from there.

You don't have to trust me. You don't have to agree with me on how I'm doing this. But as long as everyone gets taken care of or I am working to get everyone resolved, there is no question that this would be a step in the right direction. Agreed?

· Premium Member
7,268 Posts

I am not a noob here. I was a classified mod when I tracked you down, when you left all these people hanging. And you know that full well. And that was many years ago. I would guess at 4 years, but something in that range.

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I never said you were a noob. You're a good guy, and I'm sure you want to see everything taken care of.

As do I.

Now that its clear and I've stated that's what I'm here to do, and that would be what you would like to see happen, I hope you don't take what I said as a personal attack or a challenge of your seniority in the admin 'Chain of Command.'

Message me or call me directly if you'd like to talk one on one about it. Or, give me a number and I'll call you.

In the end, you can authoritatively rip me a new one if you don't like what I have to say on June 29th when the next step is ready.

I am happy to be doing, and I continue to look forward to doing the right thing. I'm following through with this until the end.

Talk to you all again soon,
- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Sharkbait/Alan/Warlock,
The 29th is coming up pretty quick, I'm getting a little nervous. :scared:

I'd like to talk to one of you soon if you get the chance. Feel free to call with the number above, or hop on AIM.

PS - Sharkbait, can't do the PM thing under the current restrictions, but can talk to you any other way. Just let me know.

- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Premium Member
7,268 Posts

Talked to shaun tonight-resolutions are in the works. monday is do or die.
We will see if it happens or not. I wish him luck and hope things work out as he plans. Give him until 7-3
before you start posting to me!

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

June 29th, 2009 Announcement-
Hey there everyone,

Well, Monday June 29th is here, and as I had promised, I have some key updates that I've been looking forward to giving you all. :)

Today's update is a vital one, and its one I'm sure many will be happy to hear.

For those that didn't know, I came back to 3si with a plan and a solution a little over a month and a half ago. The goal, ultimately, was to resurrect my fallen company (sans the problems it had) and to make it work solely for the people that needed resolution. I vowed to work, help generate sales, and broker orders for free for however long it would take, and that all profits would go directly towards the last remaining clients that we owed when our company fell apart years ago.

But with any solution and the question on if it worked or not, the proof is in the pudding - so that's what I'm here, excitedly, to report.

The Results-
The idea was to do this tactfully and efficiently. No hidden games, all straight forward with no room for errors or mistakes. As David/Sharkbait has slightly let the cat out of the bag after I talked with him, the end results are in:

I'm happy to announce that the refunds are here and are ready to be sent out!

Its that simple.

The question now is: who, what, when will people in this section see some cold hard cash in their accounts?

What - All profits made over the last month and a half have been secured and will be converted into complete refunds for those that have an open order with us.

When - Refunds will begin to be issued starting today, a few more will be handed out tomorrow during the day, and ultimately will be concluded the day after on July 1st.

and, lastly (and the part I'm most excited to announce):

Who? - Ready for this? Everyone. This includes everyone that has contacted me so far and worked with the Resolutions area on our website to update their contact information (OBX, Jimmy the Cow, CTPGTO, etc), as well as the people I'm still hoping to get in contact with: Sharpy, Nagle80 and Chgrgt04.

Ultimately, the last month and a half has been a huge success. The hope here was to do this correctly, and not to drag this on. I owe this to you all. And that's exactly why I'm doing this.

So what happens from here?-
I selected June 29th, a few days shy of July 1st, to make this announcement so that all of you can track the progress over the next two days. For those clients that I have a phone number for (OBX, Jimmy, etc), you can expect a phone call from me tomorrow.

Then, from there, I plan on announcing the outcome of the refunds thus far on Wednesday, July 1st.

I value the support many of you have shown me this far, and I promised myself and all of you that I aim to not let you down.

Thanks for reading, and following. Talk to you all again on Wednesday.

- Shaun Cameron
[email protected]

· Cow man moo?
3,069 Posts
Guess I can safely post in here cuz I am a Client.

I got my refund, and I am 100% satisfied with everything Stealify has done.

He was in great contact with me about this website resolution page and I was the one that dropped the ball. I should be on here communicating better with everyone.

Thanks Shaun! Keep up the good work! Great to see you BACK in the community.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.