Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
it appears to me that there is something fishy about the car...cuz he says he has two spoilers....the sl and the 99 spoiler...but why would you want to do such a thing? hmm. I am wondering if it's a 94+ Vr4...I already asked him for the vin #....here is the description that he put up:

No nonsense! NO RESERVE! A 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 with 5k miles! Collectors item! 1999 is the last year the 3000GT's were produced. This California car is still showroom new. It's Solano Black with black leather interior. It has *every available option*, including: - Tilt, Cruise, Power Windows, Factory Power Sunroof, A/C, Automatic Climate Control, Infinity AM/FM/CD in dash as well as the factory 6-Disc Changer in the trunk. - BOTH the SL *and* VR-4 spoilers! Choose the look you want! (SL spoiler is currently installed) - 320HP twin-turbo V6 with the short-throw 6-speed manual and 18" Chrome Wheels. - LoJack already installed! - Gang, there's no fluff here, this is a *great* car, and I need to sell it (moving soon). The car when it was all said and done came to a total of $53,100.00. I'm starting the bidding at $38,500.00. The car hasn't a scratch, and if you live in the LA area, I can arrange for a showing. Here's the rules: - Buyer is responsible for any shipping costs. - Cashier's check for final amount due within 10 days of the end of the auction. Payment in full is required before taking delivery. - Serious bids only, please. Thanks! Good luck, and happy bidding.

don't you think he is asking way too little knowing that this is a collectable? hmmm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.