Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
saturday night me and my dad were going down i94 on our way from madison when we see a black vr4 (knew it was a vr4 because of the batman wing!!) and a 4door bluish 4 door civic fly by.

my dad thought it would be fun to mess with these guys so he downshifted to catch up and ran by a couple times before we exited on 60/townline.

after paying the toll we all turned right and PERFECT. a clear road with a red light!!

we were in the middle while the civic was on the left and the bat mobile was on the right! everyone started revving and looking over. we thought we were gonna get smoked by the vr4 but..

light runs green and the civic gets the lead?!?! were neck and neck with the vr4 and the civic just continues to pull while we try to catch up. that civic must have had an engine swap because no soh honda engine has vtec that sounds like that!!!

anywya i was realy dissapointed in the vr4. we all shut down and i was last place. :mad: and the civic had a 1 car lead when they shut down.

i drove a car that looked exactly the same as that vr4 at a dealership nearby just for shits. wasnt what i expected cuz my cousin has a 92 vr4. anyway i redlined it a couple times to see how fast it was and the tranny grinded (ewWWWW). my dads a cool guy and wanted to test it out also so he drove it too. that thing was on sale for 30k and needed a lot of work. the trannsmission was notchy and the salesman told us that it needed another new one. the paint was all funky too - black shows EVERYTHING. anyway that car was a pretty... piece of work :D

i went with my friends older bro to test drive it also (they wont let you drive it unless ur old or ur bout to buy it but he knew the salesaman) and he beat the crap out of it!! oh well it was beat up anyways because my friends who work there told me to tell my friend not to buy the car because its been through hell.

iff that 3000gt driver is on here.. you need to learn to drive or is your tranny still broke?

·
Registered
573 Posts
HEY DUMBASS,

No VR4 owner is stupid enough to race some riced out Civic - not even some 17 yr old kid who bought a beat-up used VR4 for peanuts !!!

Go back to trolling your Sentra site

:ak47:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GIMMY83 said:
HEY DUMBASS,

No VR4 owner is stupid enough to race some riced out Civic - not even some 17 yr old kid who bought a beat-up used VR4 for peanuts !!!

yes they would. one raced usso your WRONG!!!!!!!!!!. why are you getting mad? i hope all vr4 owners arent like you. judging from your posts, your the troll.. on your own forum fucknut!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
GIMMY83 said:
HEY DUMBASS,

thats a little harsh, but i do have news for you young rice boy. that was not a real 99vr-4. it was probalby a sohc, or a dohc auto that did the 99 conversion. there are a few on this site that have done it. it wasnt a vr-4. a civic taking it off the line? that should have given it away right there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vr-4wannabe said:

thats a little harsh, but i do have news for you young rice boy. that was not a real 99vr-4. it was probalby a sohc, or a dohc auto that did the 99 conversion. there are a few on this site that have done it. it wasnt a vr-4. a civic taking it off the line? that should have given it away right there.
hmm.. well i heard a loud BOV. maybe they drove like he was missing an elbow? i know what a vr4 can do my cousin has one. THAT was a vr4, i heard the turbos 2 mmmkay?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
This is a classic BS story. He adds further detail to the story after comments are made to disprove him.

Oh NOW you heard a BOV. Next you'll have talked to the guy out the window confirming it was a VR4. He also adds in that his cousin has one to counter any raised questions later on about if he even knows the performance of a VR4. Check the story out, he has added all the nuances of a troll kill but even through all the preventative maintenance his ignorance shows through with the addition of the other car being a Civic and beating it off the line :rolleyes:

Even if every synchro in the tranny was shot do you think he'd have trouble beating a torque steering little NA 4banger like yours. You are running like 15.1 with your MONSTER 175hp. And lets say the Civic was running a Prelude engine swap with all the supporting mods: Do you think he would hole shot a VR4?! He'd gain traction half way through second you stupid snatch.

TAKE THAT BS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Shit, this thread will go 5 pages while legit ones will die at 6 responses. And I've contributed to this sad fact:(

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
well you can believe what ever you want, but a real 99VR4 that was in decent running condition would have shown you guys some tail lights...plain and simple. So don't go looking for a vr4 race unless you want to see what they are capable of.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
silverspec: the 2 cars didnt have deepspeed banners on them did they? a teal/blue 4 door civic that looked all stock and a black 99 vr4?

if so, then i know them. i dont know any other black vr4 and 4door civic that cruise together. the civic does have an engine swap.

ill ask them about what happend for real and get back to you.

btw, this thread is funny. :D

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
if your looking to "beat up" on another Twin Turbo, I'm sure that someone in this area would be happy to show you that the Twin Turbo you "raced" was only at 1/4 throttle.

Vspec and a Civic. Funny Shit;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i heard his car. pretty freaking loud. any care to think it wwas driver error? having a car in crap-ola condition coulda contributed too ya know! anyway he drove like a monkeys uncle, his car was shaking when he shifted like a vibrator with turret syndrome.

u dont think i know a properly running vr4 with a good driver would mop the floor with me? guess not. your all stupid!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EVILTWIN said:
if your looking to "beat up" on another Twin Turbo, I'm sure that someone in this area would be happy to show you that the Twin Turbo you "raced" was only at 1/4 throttle.

Vspec and a Civic. Funny Shit;)
i am not stupid,. im just posting what happened so dont get angry.

anyway, what i think is stupid is vr4 owners posting kills about SPEC V's and rsx-S's, id be proud if it was the other way around but COME ON!!! thats like being proud to beat up a 5 year old!!!

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
you remind me of a punk I met one night, who did nothing but brag about his older cousin's VR4. Are you the same confused person?

Is your "cousin's" VR4 dark blueish in color, or something close to that. Did you used to drive a Auto SL?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EVILTWIN said:
you remind me of a punk I met one night, who did nothing but brag about his older cousin's VR4. Are you the same confused person?

Is your "cousin's" VR4 dark blueish in color, or something close to that. Did you used to drive a Auto SL?
NO!!! DID YOU!?!?!?!?!

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
are you asking if I met myself...obviously the answer is no.

Just relax there terminator, don't get so mad and defensive over your VR4 Kill.:rolleyes:

·
Grandpa
3,636 Posts
LMAO so it was you.

Enough said

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.