Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

99 VR4 intake...

404 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Roger G. 
#1 ·
The 96+ models have changed although I only saw the MAP sensor on 98 or newer cars. It is possible that your TB doesn't fit the new plenum as well as the rear brakets are maybe not at the same position. Check this out first. I'd keep the port as you'll have a good pressure source !

#2 ·
Hi all!

I'm the proud owner of a 99 VR4 intake manifold and plenum...Soon to extrude honed and portmatched for my 94 Stealth TT...

Question is...There seem to be a couple of addition's in the 99 plenum that don't exist on 94's...I believe one is a pressure sensor port...Any ideas? I'm wondering if the sensor is on anything 95+? I'm sure I'd have to have this port weld filled, but I want to make sure I get the plenum done right the first time...Any ideas, (Roger, Vineet, et al...)?

Thanks in advance!

Dan J
94 Stealth TT
K/N FIPK
Greddy exhaust

#3 ·
Roger,

You mentioned you'd keep the port...Pressure source? Care to elaborate? I assume you mean I'd be able to hook up an intake pressure gauge...

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.