Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where you at? Haven't seen any posts from you lately...Wondering if you changed your stock ignition...JC

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
ttt

Just got off the phone with him. I told him about this thread and he asked me to move it up for him so he can respond later tonight. Aren't I nice? :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey Jack,

Well I'm not 99 Missile but I thought I'd post here. I want to apologize for not returning your call yet. I was in Florida on the vacation from HELL when you left the message. Thanks to Sprint PCS I didn't even get the message until I got back to Indiana. I got busy catching up on business and just plain forgot to call you back. I'm sorry. I hope you didn't need anything too important. Email me your phone number at [email protected] and I'll give you a call. I appreciate your concern in sending my spare back.

Dan

PS - Your car is looking SWEET with the 99 conversion. Tell Maria I said "HI".

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
How come you were never concerened about getting my spare back to me HUH BIG MAN?? j/k. How's the car comming along? almost done? Post some pics man.

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
I'm sorry to get the thread off track, but crazey that has to be one of the, if not THE nicest car 3000GT pics i have EVER seen, right up there with Ruiner's, if not higher...PLEASE put it in the calender (maybe you have haven't been following that thread)...wow...that's all i gotta say :D:D:D:D.

Tyler

PS: can u make it bigger so i can use it as a background??

·
rock.
201 Posts
bufthestuf said:
I'm sorry to get the thread off track, but crazey that has to be one of the, if not THE nicest car 3000GT pics i have EVER seen, right up there with Ruiner's, if not higher...PLEASE put it in the calender (maybe you have haven't been following that thread)...wow...that's all i gotta say :D:D:D:D.

Tyler

PS: can u make it bigger so i can use it as a background??

The pic seems to be broken...just a red X. Any ideas why? (you've sparked me curiousity, buf ;) )

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
ttt

I'm DETERMINED to get him to answer. :mad:

Maybe I should just DRIVE there and tell him to post. :D

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Jack, you're doing a 99 conversion?? Do you have pics that I missed?? Let me see, let me see. Also, email me your number when you get a chance. Later.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sorry Jack.....

I was busy working on my car,plus some personal unfinish business.

Anyway,to answer your question.I still have the stock ingnition except i add HKS Twin Power ignition amplifier and Magnecor wires.Other than that everything else is still stock.

Still not running my NOS yet.....waiting for something available out there to control my ignition timming.

How's your car coming along???

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Yeah.. jack did do a 99 conversion.. and I'm pretty sure it's been done for a while.. he got it repaired fairly quickly after the Charlotte gathering..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts